Applebee's Dollarita isn't necessarily for Tax Day but it's a deal that may be appealing to some who want to de-stress after finishing their taxes. This offer is only available on Tuesday, April 17 and is sure to delight the taste buds of many.
Get a free small original sandwich when you purchase chips and a medium drink. For every large pizza ordered, the chain will provide one large cheese pizza for free.
Looking to celebrate Tax Day with your kids?
Office Depot and Office Max: Shred up to five pounds of documents, including tax records, for free through April 28. The offer is available through Saturday, and you can download the coupon from HydroMassage's website, hydromassage.com.
Hooters: Through Tuesday, kids 12 and younger get a free kids meal eat with an adult purchase of $10 or more at participating locations.
Hungry Howie's: Use promo TAXDAY18 to score a medium 1-topping pizza for $0.15 when you buy a large 1-topping pizza at regular menu price.
McDonald's: Use the McDonald's app on April 17 to get a 10-piece Chicken McNugget for $1.48.
P.F. Chang's: Get 15 percent off takeout orders with code TAXDAY on Tuesday. We highly suggest calling the location you plan on visit before heading out or leaving your errand to the last minute.
Sonic Drive-In: Cheeseburgers are half price today at participating locations.
Quiznos: Place an order with the Quiznos Toasty Points loyalty app on April 17 to get 10.40% off your order. Manhattan's The Wayfarer is offering half off of all alcoholic beverages today from 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. You'll get half-price Sweet & Smokey or House Dry-Rubbed Rib Dinners (with two sidekicks and homemade bread). Get a free Pizookie with a minimum $9.95 food purchase Wednesday.
- Steve Harvey Talks Kardashians' 'Family Feud' Episode: 'Kim Didn't Know Nothing'
- Real Madrid drama made Buffon 'feel alive'
- Sandy Hook parents sue Alex Jones for calling massacre a hoax
- A Fresh Look At Target Corp. (NYSE:TGT)
- Be unsteadying Stocks: Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE: XOM)
- Excalibur Management Corp Trims Stake in Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers pick up Jameis Winston's fifth-year option
- Visa Inc (V) Raised to Purchase at Vetr Inc
- 7 killed, 17 treated after 'mass casualty incident' at SC prison
- Man City ace Aguero happy to wrap up title early