Neiheisel faces a minimum mandatory penalty of from five to 40 years in federal prison and a potential life term of supervised release.
According to that document, on January 18, the task force was conducting an online investigation to locate users distributing child pornography.
James was arrested on January 7, 2016, and charged with two counts of producing child pornography, six counts of possession of child pornography, indecent solicitation of a child and sexual exploitation of a child, the Kane County State's Attorney's Office said in a statement at the time. A criminal complaint filed in federal court states that Stephen's former brother-in-law came across a recording device that contained a video of young boys undressing and getting into a hotel shower.
A search warrant also was served in the 8000 block of Autumn Leaf Drive in Rancho Cucamonga in connection with the investigation, police said.
The explicit material included evidence of Turner molesting the children, who were between the ages of 12 months and 2 1/2 years old at he time. He's awaiting sentencing in a separate Crawford County case as well. It was prosecuted by Assistant U.S. Attorney D. Rodney Brown.
- West Ham v Stoke: Home win without conceding has to be chanced
- Miami Heat look to even playoff series
- Numeric Investors LLC Increases Holding in TerraForm Global Inc (GLBL)
- Constellation Brands (STZ) Lifted to "Buy" at Societe Generale
- ATMs run out of cash: What Arun Jaitley has to say
- Spirit Realty Capital (SRC) Shares Sold by Geode Capital Management LLC
- Griggs slams ABC reports over Closing Ceremony
- Pres Trump Announces Two Federal Reserve Picks
- OnePlus 5T gets iPhone X-like navigation gestures
- Raytheon Company (RTN) EPS Estimated At $2.08