After bringing his "Mom's Spaghetti" pop-up to the Colorado Desert, the Shady Records CEO disregarded the social pressure of following up Beyoncé and Cardi B's epic sets and made his own headlines with a legendary reunion every rap fan can appreciate.
Watch Eminem bring out Dr. Dre at Coachella below. After reading a tweet about "when Eminem used to be dope", he then quipped, "Can I take you back to a time when I was actually dope?", as he launched into hit My Name Is.
The main at of Sunday was for sure Eminem performance that, unfortunately, wasn't streamed live.
The opening portion of the show featured mostly early hits, such as "Till I Collapse" from the 2002 album "The Eminem Show", and "Kill You" from 2000's "The Marshall Mathers LP". 50 Cent took the stage with Eminem, and the two performed a medley of the 2003 hit song "In Da Club" and the 2012 tune "My Life". "Mentor Dr Dre came on stage to perform "Still D.R.E.' as well as Snoop Dogg's classic, "Nothin" but a G Thang, a cover Tupac's 'California Love" and an outing of 'Forgot About Dre". It was midnight, the curfew for Sunday, and fans started rushing to the exits. He's not letting it get away without a fight.
- Faribault School Superintendent on AM Minnesota
- Fulcrum Capital LLC Purchases New Holdings in Chevron Co. (CVX)
- Infosys shares fall 6% on lower operating margin guidance
- Liverpool 3-0 Bournemouth: Jurgen Klopp's men rated and slated
- Mahesh Babu's Bharat Ane Nenu cleared by censor with no cuts
- Hot Stock's Alert - AstraZeneca PLC (NYSE: AZN)
- Exane Derivatives Increased Its Stake in Ubs Group (UBS) as Shares Declined
- Mainz top Freiburg after VAR drama
- Allegiant Air had over 100 'serious mechanical incidents' in 2 years
- Blake Shelton Admits He 'Thinks About' Marrying Gwen Stefani