The "Passionfruit" rapper unveiled a picture of himself on Instagram Monday wearing a jacket with the word "Scorpion" emblazoned on the back. In a post on Instagram, Drake revealed that his upcoming project will be titled Scorpion, and the "June 2018" caption let's us know that we can expect the project to drop at the start of the summer months.
Drake's previous album names have included "Thank Me Later", "Take Care", "Nothing Was The Same" and "Views".
Then there was the two track EP in January, which featured "God's Plan", the video of which saw Drizzy give out just shy of United States dollars $1 million on the streets of Miami.
But one consistency in his prodigious output has been commercial achievement.
Drake, 31, has roots as a rapper but has increasingly gone in a pop direction and incorporated the infectious beats of Jamaican dancehall, most notably on his hit "One Dance", which is the second most-streamed song ever on Spotify. For eleven weeks straight, the rapper held the number one position with "God's Plan" which is now his longest leading number one single. Drake is only the 13th artist in history to replace himself at #1. With this, the Lauryn Hill sampled smash becomes the 30th song to debut at the top spot of the Hot 100 chart.
- Searches Find Two More Bodies in Missing Valencia Family Case
- Ford returning to Supercars in 2019 with Mustang
- Sachin Tendulkar stops vehicle , enjoys gully cricket session on Mumbai street
- Janhvi Kapoor And Ishaan Khatter Wrap Up 'Dhadak'
- J.Cole and Drake announce date for new albums
- Salah wants to break Liverpool record!
- PM Lee to attend Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting in London
- Korean Air says it will take 'proper' steps regarding errant heiress
- PHOTOS & VIDEOS: Drew McIntyre & Dolph Ziggler Invade WWE RAW
- Tech, industrial stocks are big gainers as USA indexes rally