The game and its amiibo are now hitting sometime later this summer.
On the positive side, we have to offer up kudos to Bandai Namco and the folks working on this port specifically for recognizing the need to take a little more time with this project.
If you were looking forward to taking Dark Souls: Remastered with you everywhere you go this May, unfortunately that's going to have to wait.
Dark Souls Remastered will release later than anticipated on Nintendo Switch, as confirmed today. This marks the franchise's debut on a Nintendo platform and as a portable title. Bandai Namco says that the game will allow up to six players to join online to help, or hurt, each other throughout their quest. The company is known for creating and publishing numerous industry's top video game franchises, including PAC-MAN™, TEKKEN™, SOULCALIBUR™, DARK SOULS™, NARUTO™, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, Dragon Ball, GALAGA™, RIDGE RACER™ and ACE COMBAT™.
- CVS Health (CVS) Shares Bought by Global Endowment Management LP
- Oppo A83 Complete Specifications Revealed in a New Leak
- Stocks Movement Analysis: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD), Ford Motor Co. (F)
- On May, 4 TransCanada Corporation (TRP) EPS Estimated At $0.72
- Toyota targets cars that 'talk' to each other by 2021
- Ford Mustang planned for Monster Energy Series in 2019
- India offers soybean exports to China amid trade war with US
- Tributes after passing of Big Tom McBride, 81
- Twitter goes down in many parts of the world
- Major development in Prabhas's 'Saaho'-All you need to know