The game and its amiibo are now hitting sometime later this summer.
On the positive side, we have to offer up kudos to Bandai Namco and the folks working on this port specifically for recognizing the need to take a little more time with this project.
If you were looking forward to taking Dark Souls: Remastered with you everywhere you go this May, unfortunately that's going to have to wait.
Dark Souls Remastered will release later than anticipated on Nintendo Switch, as confirmed today. This marks the franchise's debut on a Nintendo platform and as a portable title. Bandai Namco says that the game will allow up to six players to join online to help, or hurt, each other throughout their quest. The company is known for creating and publishing numerous industry's top video game franchises, including PAC-MAN™, TEKKEN™, SOULCALIBUR™, DARK SOULS™, NARUTO™, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, Dragon Ball, GALAGA™, RIDGE RACER™ and ACE COMBAT™.
- Archaeologists find silver treasure on German Baltic island
- CVS Health (CVS) Shares Bought by Global Endowment Management LP
- Bodies of Indian family missing in U.S. found
- Ford Mustang planned for Monster Energy Series in 2019
- Will Vols Have a Player Taken on Day 2 of NFL Draft?
- Tributes after passing of Big Tom McBride, 81
- Major development in Prabhas's 'Saaho'-All you need to know
- Treasure just misses Commonwealth Games medal
- Thousands of Android apps are tracking your kids
- Xiaomi Redmi S2 With Snapdragon 625 SoC, Face Unlock Heading to India