A collaboration between Toby Keith and Blake Shelton is something every country fan needed in life as the two busted out their chops for "Shoulda Been a Cowboy" during the 53rd Annual ACM Awards broadcast. She went on to admit that she thinks about marrying Shelton "all the time".
"I think about [marrying her]".
"I don't think it's anytime soon or anything", he added.
Based on a previous conversation Stefani had with Ellen DeGeneres, it seems like she'll be staying put with Shelton by her side.
Instead, she said "I love weddings, the kids love him". "Everybody loves him. He's lovable".
"Speaking to iHeartRadio in 2017, Miranda said of the song, "'Tin Man, ' I guess [was] going through a lot of times where I felt pretty empty - I understood a whole new meaning".
ET caught up with Shelton pal and American Idol judge Luke Bryan at the Academy of Country Music awards on Sunday, where he threw his support behind the pair. Bryan told Nancy O'Dell.
Fox News noted that the couple were then conveniently missing again when Lambert headed on stage to accept the award for Female Vocalist of the Year and also shared a clip which appeared to show Miranda glancing over in the direction of where her ex-husband and Gwen were sitting, only to notice that they weren't there. "I think about [marriage] all the time".
If Stefani's enthusiasm for her beau's music is anything to go by, she's into more than just his looks anyway!
- Infosys shares fall 6% on lower operating margin guidance
- Klingenstein Fields & Co LLC Increased Oracle Corp (ORCL) Stake
- NBN not meeting customer expectations: TIO
- Allegiant Air had over 100 'serious mechanical incidents' in 2 years
- Trump says Comey and McCabe 'committed many crimes'
- Kendrick Lamar wins Pulitzer prize as Weinstein reporting also honoured
- Launch Of NASA's Newest Planet-Hunting Spacecraft Delayed
- Boston Marathon: American Woman Wins For First Time Since '85
- Private Wealth Advisors Inc. Sells 621 Shares of Walmart Inc (NYSE:WMT)
- Basketball: Whitworth student helps England women win silver at the Commonwealth Games