A collaboration between Toby Keith and Blake Shelton is something every country fan needed in life as the two busted out their chops for "Shoulda Been a Cowboy" during the 53rd Annual ACM Awards broadcast. She went on to admit that she thinks about marrying Shelton "all the time".
"I think about [marrying her]".
"I don't think it's anytime soon or anything", he added.
Based on a previous conversation Stefani had with Ellen DeGeneres, it seems like she'll be staying put with Shelton by her side.
Instead, she said "I love weddings, the kids love him". "Everybody loves him. He's lovable".
"Speaking to iHeartRadio in 2017, Miranda said of the song, "'Tin Man, ' I guess [was] going through a lot of times where I felt pretty empty - I understood a whole new meaning".
ET caught up with Shelton pal and American Idol judge Luke Bryan at the Academy of Country Music awards on Sunday, where he threw his support behind the pair. Bryan told Nancy O'Dell.
Fox News noted that the couple were then conveniently missing again when Lambert headed on stage to accept the award for Female Vocalist of the Year and also shared a clip which appeared to show Miranda glancing over in the direction of where her ex-husband and Gwen were sitting, only to notice that they weren't there. "I think about [marriage] all the time".
If Stefani's enthusiasm for her beau's music is anything to go by, she's into more than just his looks anyway!
- United Contl Hldgs INC (UAL) Stake Held by Par Capital Management Inc
- Infosys shares fall 6% on lower operating margin guidance
- Caretaker boss Moore wants West Brom to maintain professionalism
- Trump says Comey and McCabe 'committed many crimes'
- NBN not meeting customer expectations: TIO
- Analytical Guide for stocks rising stock's: Merck & Co., Inc., (NYSE: MRK)
- Oversight's Gowdy Backs Raid on President's Private Attorney
- Exane Derivatives Increased Its Stake in Ubs Group (UBS) as Shares Declined
- Mondelez International (NASDAQ:MDLZ) Lowered to Hold at Zacks Investment Research
- Belle of Baton Rouge being sold under $1.85 billion Tropicana deal