Authorities say an Iowa man was arrested after deputies found marijuana in his auto after stopping it along Interstate 80 near Lincoln.
At approximately 9:20 a.m. Monday, April 16, a trooper observed an eastbound 2018 Ford Expedition following too closely to the vehicle ahead of it.
During the traffic stop, the officer detected an odour of suspected cannabis marijuana emanating from the vehicle.
Traffic stop in Indiana leads State Trooper to 78 pounds of weed
Several large duffel bags contained raw marijuana in heat sealed bags.
The 114 pounds of marijuana has an estimated street value of $342,000, according to the Nebraska State Patrol. The deputy reported smelling marijuana in the auto, and a subsequent search turned up 114 pounds of pot and some cannabis edibles. The search also revealed two dextroamphetamine pills. He was lodged in Lancaster County Jail.
- Vipshop Stake Limited (VIPS) Received Average Rating of "Purchase" from Brokerages
- Investors should hold on Stock: Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA)
- Aaron Rodgers 'frustrated' over lack of communication from Packers
- Sandy Hook parents sue Alex Jones for calling massacre a hoax
- Barrick Gold Corp (ABX) Stake Maintained by Majedie Asset Management Ltd
- Katy Perry Has Another Wardrobe Malfunction On 'American Idol'
- Bon-Ton bid appears to be falling short
- Tax Day has arrived. Read this if you still need to file
- USA recklessness in Syria
- A Fresh Look At Target Corp. (NYSE:TGT)