Authorities say an Iowa man was arrested after deputies found marijuana in his auto after stopping it along Interstate 80 near Lincoln.
At approximately 9:20 a.m. Monday, April 16, a trooper observed an eastbound 2018 Ford Expedition following too closely to the vehicle ahead of it.
During the traffic stop, the officer detected an odour of suspected cannabis marijuana emanating from the vehicle.
114 pounds of marijuana seized in Lincoln
Several large duffel bags contained raw marijuana in heat sealed bags.
The 114 pounds of marijuana has an estimated street value of $342,000, according to the Nebraska State Patrol. The deputy reported smelling marijuana in the auto, and a subsequent search turned up 114 pounds of pot and some cannabis edibles. The search also revealed two dextroamphetamine pills. He was lodged in Lancaster County Jail.
- Prescription Drug Take-Back Day is April 28
- Dr. J. Marion Sims statue to be removed from Central Park
- Analysts See $0.53 EPS for The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT)
- Florida business claims citation for flying military flags
- M&T Bank Corp Stake In Pfizer INC (PFE) Was Increased
- Capcom Releases Reigns on a New Monster
- Mariah Carey's representative blasts planned lawsuit as 'frivolous and baseless'
- TESS launch postponed, NASA now targets April 18
- Barcelona are considering a £60m move for Anthony Martial of Manchester United
- Bon-Ton bid appears to be falling short