Inspite of getting scathing reviews from the critics, Tiger Shroff-Disha Patani starrer has emerged as the true victor at the Box Office. The film managed to earn Rs6.75 crore over Friday, Saturday and Sunday, adding to its tally of Rs143.31 crore earned in its first two weeks. The film is high on action and drama and qualifies to be called as a typical masala Bollywood potboiler.
The film hit the screens on March 30 this year and it has now crossed the Rs 150-crore mark at the box office in India.
Meanwhile, Disha, who is now basking in the huge success of her last film release "Baaghi 2", has reportedly been signed by director Mohit Suri for his next project. In its third weekend, the film added Rs 7.20 crore more to its kitty to reach this total.
Baaghi 2 is really doing well at the box office.
After raking in Rs 112.85 crore in the first week, Baaghi 2 went on to collect Rs 35.6 crore in the next seven days.
The film has been performing well at single-screen theatres.
The movie has an ensemble star cast with the likes of classic actors such as Manoj Bajpayee, Randeep Hooda, Deepak Dobriyal, Darshan Kumar, Prateik Babbar playing pivotal parts.
- Syrian chemical attack was staged - Russian Federation
- Obituary for April 13, 2018
- If Syria uses toxic gas again, United States 'locked and loaded': United Nations envoy
- WhatsApp is changing its 'delete for all' feature again
- H&M Announces Newest Designer Collaboration With Moschino
- How do Rockets match up against Timberwolves?
- IRS Awards Tax Filing Extension for Santa Barbara County
- 4 injured in brawl at Gurudwara
- Statewide bandh in Andhra Pradesh over special category status demand
- Woolworths hit by nationwide technical outage