Filmed in his in-laws' home watching and reacting to City's title win, giving an interview to the press... and tonight, hanging out with John Stones, Bernardo Silva, Kyle Walker and Fabian Delph in a Manchester pub!
Kompany's father-in-law, bedecked in a United shirt, put aside old allegiances to congratulate the title-winner.
And of the three title-winning celebrations he's taken part in, Kompany said: "The first title was the biggest event ever for the Club, for our fans and enabled us to build to what we are doing today".
Kompany made a speech to mark the moment, as he and and his team-mates posed for photos as they left the venue at 10.30pm, leaving to a chorus of "campiones, ole, ole, ole".
His players were spread across Europe as Jay Rodriguez scored the goal that sealed City's title, but Kompany, the captain, watched with his City-supporting wife, Carla, their two children and other family members at his Cheshire home.
Their stylish, pacey, fluent brand of football has drawn compliments from all areas, but Kompany says only time will tell how good they really are. "The first time you win it, you think you're going to win all of them, the first time you lose you think you're never going to win it again so we want to hold on to this feeling".
'You can't take it for granted, I have been lucky to win three but so many I have missed as well.
"I think we all believed in the style, otherwise it wouldn't have happened.
The previous ones we almost threw it away, I've seen many teams win it as champions for the whole season but in our case it's the first time". "I have never retained a title so I want to see if this team's got it to carry on and be even more successful".
'The first one has to be favourite. "I'm buzzing, over the moon, so happy and proud to be able to share this with all of our fans, everybody who's been there to support us especially in this last week as many know it's been very hard but at the same time we've bounced back, we're champions now and thank you to all of you, It's an incredible season".
"I'm extremely proud about this and extremely aware of how fast these moments can go".
'I'd like to stay humble, it's not a dynasty, it's just one title.
- Goldcorp INC New (GG) Stake Increased by Heathbridge Capital Management Ltd
- Rob Gronkowski will not attend start of offseason workouts
- At $75.72 Esperion Therapeutics, Inc. (ESPR) Forms Bullish Multiple Top Pattern
- Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) Received "Outperform" Rating from Morgan Stanley
- House fire claims one man's life
- Danaher Corp Del (DHR) Stake Decreased by Chevy Chase Trust Holdings Inc
- Syrian army declares victory in Eastern Ghouta
- 'Massive' Sydney bushfire burns over 2000 hectares
- New US sanctions will hurt Washington and Europe more than Russian Federation : lawmaker
- Manchester City Win Premier League Title