So, the question remains - will this finally be the Terminator sequel that'll actually work, or is the franchise finally (don't do it, don't do it) terminated?
"This is a continuation of the story from Terminator 1 and Terminator 2".
Gabriel Luna's acting credits include Bernie, Matador, Transpecos and True Detective, but he's arguably best known for playing Robbie Reyes, a.k.a. Luna is coming to the table with a background largely grounded in TV work, but past year he massively won over Marvel fans with his tortured portrayal of Ghost Rider Robbie Reyes in Agents Of SHIELD. With plot details for Terminator 6 still nonexistent, it's unclear what this particular Terminator is trying to accomplish, though you can bet it will result in a lot of humans being killed.
The James Cameron produced, Tim Miller (Deadpool) directed Terminator reboot has added three promising new performers to an already impressive cast. Considering the art draws heavily on how the Terminators have looked in the past, it won't be surprising if this is close to how Luna looks come next year.
The script for the upcoming film was written by David Goyer (The Dark Knight trilogy and Man of Steel), and Paramount Pictures will release the movie to theaters on November 22nd, 2019.
- Goldcorp INC New (GG) Stake Increased by Heathbridge Capital Management Ltd
- Commonwealth Games: Coasties win 5 medals
- Is Momentum Building For Indonesia Index ETF Vaneck (IDX)?
- Brexit: 'People's vote' campaign group launched
- At $75.72 Esperion Therapeutics, Inc. (ESPR) Forms Bullish Multiple Top Pattern
- Montenegro votes for next president; favorite is pro-West
- House fire claims one man's life
- Kerala: Newborn baby girl flushed down the toilet, plumbers stumble upon body
- Danaher Corp Del (DHR) Stake Decreased by Chevy Chase Trust Holdings Inc
- Married woman gang-raped in Uttar Pradesh village