Sony India has just added a bunch of new products to its consumer audio lineup which includes new headphones and speakers.
The WH-CH500, WH-CH400, and WI-C300 have Google Assistant support built-right in. With World's truly first wireless noise cancelling headphones, WF-SP700N is combined with digital noise cancelling technology and splash-proof design. All the three speakers come with IP67 rating and can be purchasd in up to four colors.
The WF-SP700N has a 6mm driver unit and an Ambient Sound mode that allows you to filter in surrounding noise. The headphone has an Apple AirPod like charging case that offers six hours of battery life alongside three hours from the headphone.
In addition to WF-SP700N, Sony is also introducing two standard wireless in-ear models in the form of WI-SP600N and WI-SP500. It has an in-line remote, a claimed battery life of 6 hours and the same water resistance rating as the SP700N. The WI-SP600N are priced at Rs 9,990 and will be available starting May 15, the WI-SP500 cost Rs 4,990 and will be available starting today (April 16). These earphones will be available starting May 15 in Black and Yellow colour options at Rs 12,990. Sony WH-CH400 (on the ear design) and WH-CH500 (over the ear design) offer up to 20 hours of backup while the WH-CH300 (neckband design) has up to 8 hours of battery life. The WH-CH400 costs Rs 3,790, while the WH-CH500 are priced at Rs 4,990.
Sony's extra bass series headphones has been refreshed with three devices - SRS-XB41, SRS-XB31 and SRS-XB21. It has been priced at Rs. 9,990 and will be available from May 25. The new headphone range is priced at Rs 2,990 onwards while the speaker range starts at Rs 7,990 onwards. These speakers are equipped with multi-colour line lights and focus on bass-heavy music and their "Party Booster" mode is said to enhance the beats by detecting tapping from 5 different directions curtesy its built-in accelerometer that generates a sound and lighting reaction. The cheaper SP500 claims to offer eight hours of battery.
- Remarks against Yogi Adityanath an emotional outburst: Dinesh Gundu Rao
- (NYSE:COG) Position Raised by Vident Investment Advisory LLC
- Celtic run through Rangers to keep treble dream alive and kicking
- Rossi on pole at Grand Prix of Long Beach
- Mourinho slams United as they hand title to City
- Eurocontrol warns airlines of 'possible military action' in Syria
- Statewide bandh in Andhra Pradesh over special category status demand
- Lourd Capital LLC Increased Its Bank Amer Corp (BAC) Stake
- Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium arrives to take on Samsung Galaxy S9
- Inflation slows in 1Q on fees-free policy