This new release of Sega Ages promises that several of the titles in it will be making their way west for the first time, with a Summer 2018 release date given for when we can expect the first batch of games. SEGA AGES aims to bring prominent titles from a selection of home console classics and a host of perfectly-emulated arcade games. Meanwhile, Sonic the Hegdehog, Gain Ground, and Thunder Force IV are SEGA Genesis titles; Sonic the Hedgehog and Gain Ground came out in 1991, while Thunder Force IV hit store shelves in 1992. During the Sega Fes event in Japan, the publisher announced Sega Ages, a lineup of retro Sega games that are coming to North America, Europe, and Japan later this year.
The Mega Drive Mini (or Sega Genesis Mini, as it'll more likely be named in the U.S.) will include a rewind feature, and all versions except the one released in Japan are said to include a cartridge slot.
The first round of Sega Ages titles hit the Nintendo Switch this summer. As such, we prefer to treat these revelations as rumors until the Pokemon Company itself confirms these details regarding the Pokemon Nintendo Switch game.The last Pokemon game to be released was Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, which was released on the Nintendo 3DS.
- Binghamton University stabbing: Police identify dead freshman
- Brewers stop Mets' winning skein with 5-1 victory
- Owaisi's AIMIM not to contest Karnataka polls, will support JDS
- Comerica Inc (CMA) Receives $94.54 Average Target Price from Analysts
- Green Square Capital LLC Has $8.36 Million Stake in Duke Energy (DUK)
- Ycg LLC Decreased Express Scripts Hldg Co (ESRX) Stake as Shares Declined
- The Weeknd, Bella Hadid spotted rekindling their romance
- Jodie Foster, Sterling K. Brown Lead All-Star Cast In 'Hotel Artemis'
- Longtime Steelers LB Harrison retires
- Ian Somerhalder Returns for Another Vampire Drama With Netflix's 'V-Wars'