Just recently, however, the biggest threat to the Galaxy X has emerged in the form of an upcoming smartphone from rival manufacturer Huawei. Not long after the closed-door meeting, however, comments from Samsung CEO DJ Koh appear to suggest that the Galaxy X has been moved to a 2019 release date, as noted in a Know Your Mobile report.
Regarding their screen size, the Samgung Galaxy S9 has a 5.8-inch screen while the S9+ has a 6.2-inch screen.
The Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ sport the same battery capacities as their predecessors but the Galaxy S9 range includes a faster, more capable processor than the Galaxy S8. The handset will use two different processors - a Snapdragon 845 chipset and Samsung's own Exynos processor - depending upon the market.
Samsung's latest device has one serious flaw.
The previous iteration Galaxy Note 8, comes equipped with a dual-camera setup, out of which one is a 12MP wide-angle lens of aperture f/1.7, while the other is a 12MP telephoto lens of aperture f/2.4.
Looking at the images, it seems Samsung has patented all the designs just in case. It vibrates when someone makes a failed authentication and alerts the user.
The Galaxy Note 9 will hog all the limelight when it arrives later this year.
Earlier, Ming Chi Kuo, the analyst at KGI Securities, stated that the Note 9 would come with a design similar to the Note 8. According to KGI Securities, the trump card of the Note 9 will however be the in display, fingerprint scanner on the Note 9. The only issues users faced were related to its keyboard.
However, the KGI Securities analyst later said that the technology is not yet ready or refined for being used in a flagship smartphone.
- Sensex rises for 8th straight session; Nifty reclaims 10500
- Caterpillar Inc. (CAT) EPS Estimated At $2.04
- Vehicle insurance cost drops for first time in three years
- Seven inmates killed in riot at maximum-security prison
- Russian Federation starts blocking Telegram messenger - regulator
- We Now Know Who Actually Bought Stuff From Russell Crowe's Divorce Auction
- Analysts assigned mean rating score of 2.30 for AvalonBay Communities, Inc. (AVB)
- Boeing (BA) Position Reduced by FineMark National Bank & Trust
- Could RSP Permian, Inc. (RSPP) Decline After Today's Big Increase?
- Syria's chemical weapons won't be ignored, says Johnson