We are sorry to inform you that Fortnite Battle Royale Will be coming to an end May 20 2018.
Fortnite has garnered incredible attention as of late from fans and critics alike, and part of its success is the developer's ability to constantly pump out new content for the game.
This clip courtesy of Reddit user Splaticuss shows the great detail which the replay mode goes into, even showing a close up shot of the bullet shell falling in slow motion from the hunting rifle. Quite the opposite, in fact, as Epic Games has continued to provide players with info about upcoming changes and other features. It includes a choice of multiple camera modes aside from the traditional third-person. In other words, it was the flawless time to post a fake message from the company about the game's termination. Mobile and PC players can easily find and join their console counterparts' games.
Fortnite ran into some server trouble after the v3.5 patch.
In return for players being "awesome and patient", it's offering free items that can be claimed for a limited time.
In Save the World, players can look forward to receiving a Troll Stash Llama, while Battle Royale players will getting a Back Bling gift on the house.
Next week will bring more free stuff to make up for the issues. These freebies will be handed out during next week's scheduled downtime. And while Bleszinski tweeted that there's room in the genre for "more than a few games", the public call-out reflects the inevitable industry tension as studios struggle over limited resources and player attention.
Unless you've been living under a rock, you've probably already heard about Fortnite's incredibly long period of emergency downtime that began Wednesday evening and lasted into yesterday afternoon.
- If Syria uses toxic gas again, United States 'locked and loaded': United Nations envoy
- H&M Announces Newest Designer Collaboration With Moschino
- Mecca Masjid blast suspects acquitted: Blow to 'Hindu terror' claim?
- UNSC rejects Russian resolution on Syria attack
- Salah would trade Golden Boot for Champions League
- Colon loses flawless game in eighth inning
- KPMG woes deepen on VBS scandal
- Man rushed to hospital after shark attack at surf spot
- Syrian chemical attack was staged - Russian Federation
- IRS Awards Tax Filing Extension for Santa Barbara County