In addition, the OnePlus 6 is also expected to include a new function that will allow the users to adjust the focus of the camera using the physical button. Here's a detailed look at everything OnePlus has disclosed about the phone. Recently, the company's Chief Executive Officer and co-founder Pete Lau shared some shots taken from the OnePlus on Chinese social networking website Weibo. Moreover, the claims of the phone's ability to provide full day's power with only a required charging time of 20 minutes, its advanced Dash Charge V2 are all backed as true by the promotional poster. The OnePlus 6 can also be seen in one corner of the poster, with the notch on the display and a wallpaper, which is similar to some of the earlier leaks. Talking about the design part, the smartphone will reportedly feature a 6.28-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 2,280×1,080 pixels, resulting in the aspect ratio of 19:9.
So far, there has been no hint by the company regarding the official launch date of the OnePlus 6. Therefore, it shouldn't come as a surprise to all the OnePlus fans that OnePlus 6's launch has been planned around April 27, the official release date of the Avengers movie.
OnePlus 6 will be exclusively available on Amazon, suggests a new teaser promo of the smartphone which was showed at cinemas in India.
OnePlus 6 will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, which is the latest one from the chipset manufacturer. The smartphone is expected to arrive in three storage variants; 64GB, 128GB and 256GB. However, like it did with the OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T, the OnePlus 6 will also, eventually, make its way to offline stores as OnePlus is now trying to capture a market that strays away from shopping online.
It is worth adding that the company has not yet made any public announcements confirming this.
- Analysts assigned mean rating score of 2.30 for AvalonBay Communities, Inc. (AVB)
- Coli outbreak in 11 states linked to romaine lettuce
- Could RSP Permian, Inc. (RSPP) Decline After Today's Big Increase?
- China's Sina Weibo reverses ban on 'homosexual' content
- Police Responding to 'Ongoing Situation' at Lee Correctional Institution
- We Now Know Who Actually Bought Stuff From Russell Crowe's Divorce Auction
- Sensex rises for 8th straight session; Nifty reclaims 10500
- Russia, Turkey to cooperate despite different stance on USA strikes against Syria
- Samsung's latest smartphone can't connect to the internet
- The New Gmail Is Definitely Going To Have Self-Destructing Emails