The "Hero" hitmaker parted ways from Stella Bulochnikov in November 2017 and now the businesswoman has filed a summons in a NY court, which revealed she is planning to sue the 48-year-old singer for alleged breach of contract, violation of the U.S. Civil Rights Act, and a violation of the Fair Employment and Housing Act.
Mariah Carey might be done with her former manager, but Stella Stolper isn't done with Mariah Carey.
Mariah Carey said that for years she didn't want to believe her diagnosis, but now the superstar singer is proud to share.
According to TMZ, Stopler has filed the paperwork to set a lawsuit into motion after being let go by Carey about a year ago. "It's not making me feel too exhausted or sluggish or anything like that". I sought and received treatment, I put positive people around me and I got back to doing what I love - writing songs and making music.Читайте также: FIFA Task-force arrives to inspect 20-26 Applicant Morocco
Mariah revealed her 17-year-long battle with the disorder earlier this week, where she admitted she was living in "denial and isolation" before speaking publicly about her struggle. Her specific condition, though, bipolar II, lacks the extreme highs associated with other forms of bipolar disorder, leaving the sufferer prone to depression. But it wasn't normal insomnia and I wasn't lying awake counting sheep. Eventually I would just hit a wall.
Only last week, Mariah was praised for coming forward about the secret plight of her bipolar II disorder.
Explaining why she's made a decision to speak out, Mariah told People: "I'm hopeful we can get to a place where the stigma is lifted from people going through anything alone".При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- READ: UK Prime Minister Theresa May's statement on Syria strikes
- Salman Khan's this throwback video will leave you dumbstruck!
- Monsanto Company (MON) stock RSI 71.66 value Indicates a sell possibility
- Hot Mover to Watch - Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY)
- 'Al-Assad can not be part of Syria solution'
- Kellyanne Conway On James Comey: 'This Guy Swung An Election'
- AMD officially announces Ryzen 2000 processors
- Anthem INC (ANTM) Shareholder Firefly Value Partners LP Has Cut Its Stake
- QS Investors LLC Cuts Stake in Charles Schwab Co. (NYSE:SCHW)
- Man convicted of sexual assault on minor in name of witchcraft