After jetting back from Cleveland, where she was at the birth of other sister, Khloe Kardashian's first child, Kim went to her old Catholic school, Marymount High and joined the class of '98 for a catch up.
Fans at the time were upset with Kim, because the news had broken on Wednesday that Tristan Thompson allegedly cheated on Khloe.
Kim documented the night on Snapchat, showing her millions of followers around her old school.
And the Photoshop accusations are set to continue, as Kim has revealed that she deleted and re-posted holiday pictures after editing them.
The 37-year-old wore her dark locks down, opting for a Cher-esque vibe with long extensions framing her face, and accessorized with a tiny, white purse. The happy new mommy welcomed her baby girl into the world on Thursday at a clinic in Ohio.
Kardashian posted a slew of pictures and videos from the event on her Instagram stories, sharing her night with fans as she reunited with high school friends she hadn't seen since graduation. However, Kim and Kourtney played the good-manners game to prevent Khloe from feeling stressed, according to the sources.
"Kim and Kourtney Kardashian are furious with Khloe's boyfriend Tristan Thompson - but played nice while with him in the star's birthing suite". I feel so good about my conscience, I was so nice to everyone'.
Keeping Up with the Kardashians airs on E!
- House fire claims one man's life
- Brexit: 'People's vote' campaign group launched
- At $75.72 Esperion Therapeutics, Inc. (ESPR) Forms Bullish Multiple Top Pattern
- Manchester City Win Premier League Title
- Kerala: Newborn baby girl flushed down the toilet, plumbers stumble upon body
- Delhi Daredevils register thrilling win over Mumbai Indians
- 'Massive' Sydney bushfire burns over 2000 hectares
- Foot injury rules KKR's Nagarkoti out of IPL 2018
- Preston Tucker out of the Braves' lineup on Saturday
- Montenegro votes for next president; favorite is pro-West