Sunday, the Washington Post reported that R. Kelly has been accused of giving a 19-year-old Texas woman an STD during their "eight-month relationship".
Last week, the woman filed a civil lawsuit against Kelly with the Dallas Police Department, according to the New York Daily News.
In this new allegation, which Merritt released to The Post through a statement, the woman states that she met Kelly last June and the relationship ended in February.
Timothy Savage, the father of Jocelyn Savage, a 22-year-old woman allegedly a part of R. Kelly's sex cult, believes that the singer is holding other young women against their will because he has an incurable STD.
Viewers of the interview clip on Twitter mostly applauded Staples' criticism of Kelly, and many were confused why Alexis anxious she would lose her job for the commentary.
Kelly "categorically denies all claims and allegations" put forth by the anonymous woman.
The complaint alleges that Kelly was grooming the woman to join his alleged "sex cult", and that she had been told she would have to sign a contract and cough up sensitive information about her and her family as "collateral".
Kelly's former girlfriend, Kitti Jones, told the BBC for a documentary titled "R. Kelly: Sex, Girls and Videotapes" that the singer sexually abused her while they dated from 2011 to 2013 beginning when she was 27 and he was 44. These offenses occurred while our client was being groomed to join Kelly's sex cult.
The woman accused the star of infecting her with an STD last December, during a meeting in Dallas where he was due to perform at the Music Hall in Fair Park. She also claimed Kelly forced her to have sex with him and others.
R. Kelly has yet to comment on the most recent allegations, and his accuser has chosen to remain unidentified.
"The trainer - it's a woman - and she trains you to please him sexually", she said on the daytime talk show The Real. She sent Timothy and Jonjelyn Savage an Instagram direct message earlier this year to tell them she had spent time with Jocelyn, according to The Post. He then called the woman "brave and courageous" for filing her report with the police. The attorney for the latest accuser is expected to hold a news conference in Dallas on Wednesday (Apr. 18).
- Apple releases iOS 11.4 beta 2 to developers
- FIFA Task-force arrives to inspect 20-26 Applicant Morocco
- More Dorset children get their first choice primary school
- Kellyanne Conway On James Comey: 'This Guy Swung An Election'
- Hot Mover to Watch - Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY)
- Deadline to register to vote in primary is today
- U.S. traders start the week with retail sales and the Empire Fed
- Nikki Haley: Syrian Refugees Are Not Interested In Coming To The US
- Dembele wants long stay at Barcelona
- Jose Mourinho: Manchester United "were masters in complication"