Nikki took to Instagram to share a statement regarding their breakup, and the announcement comes almost one year after their surprise engagment at last year's Wrestlemania, and the couple hinted at relationship issues in the trailer for the upcoming Season 3 of Total Bellas.
If Nikki Bella and John Cena can't make it, can any couple?
The couple has been dating for six years and were engaged to be married at WrestleMania 33 when Cena proposed to Nikki Bella after winning their tag team match on the card. "We ask that you just respect our privateness throughout this time in our lives".
But Cena hinted at relationship problems after a trailer for the new season of Bella's E! reality series, Total Bellas, showed the two in tears talking about their relationship.
"Like I said, we both have some work to do and we're genuinely trying our best to work through it", Cena said. "But we work every day on us". Some of our problems are very public, some of them aren't.
He continued: "It takes being able to mesh two lives". That's why she's super busy and sometimes we don't see each other for months at a time, but when we do see each other, it's our time together.
On Today in March Cena said, "I think in relationships, you have highs and lows, and that was an extreme low".
- Triggering a Tax Audit from the IRS
- Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) Received Consensus Recommendation of "Purchase" by Analysts
- $0.23 EPS Expected for Genworth Financial, Inc. (GNW) as of May, 1
- From April 14-15 Snovio (SNOV) has moved up more than 0.43%
- Mastercard Inc (MA) Shares Reduced by TCW Group Inc
- Tornado in Baxter County, Arkansas, Confirmed by NWS
- Harry Kane on golden boot race: Salah has had an wonderful season
- Rampage Stomps To The Top Of The US Box Office
- Han Solo Has A Really Good Feeling About This
- Stormy Daniels set to appear in court at Trump lawyer's hearing