The film is notable for being Foster's first acting project since 2013's "Elysium". In addition to directing the George Clooney headlined social satire/thriller Money Monster, Foster has called the shots on episodes of Netflix series House of Cards, Orange is the New Black, and Black Mirror over that period of time.
"In HOTEL ARTEMIS, set in riot-torn, near-future Los Angeles, Jodie Foster plays The Nurse, who runs a secret, members-only emergency room for criminals". Sound familiar? Perhaps the first Hotel Artemis trailer will ring a few bells. However, it turns out that Waikiki took something that he wasn't supposed to: a portable vault that's disguised as a pen and is worth about $18 million. Watch the Hotel Artemis trailer using the player below and let us know what you think in the comments. But the film also looks to set itself apart aside from the surface similarities with a story all its own and a star-studded cast, led by Sterling K. Brown, Jeff Goldblum, and Atlanta breakout Brian Tyree Henry.
The film was written and directed by Drew Pearce.
Hotel Artemis has a ridiculously talented cast, and it looks like the upcoming thriller will have more than enough badass characters and action scenes to keep the energy of the trailer going. Sofia Boutella almost kills two people in these 2 minutes and 39 seconds alone!
The movie, which is produced by Marc Platt, Adam Siegel and The Ink Factory's Stephen Cornwell and Simon Cornwell, hits theaters June 8.
- The Weeknd, Bella Hadid spotted rekindling their romance
- OnePlus 6 will be Amazon exclusive, reveals 'India teaser'
- Eagles Drop Daryl Worley after DUI in South Philly
- U.S. places trade embargo on Chinese telecom equipment maker
- Estimate Future Gains with Precise Report for: BHP Billiton Limited (NYSE:BHP)
- Capital Management Corp VA Lowers Position in Visa (NYSE:V)
- Today's Brokerage Rating: Square, Inc. (SQ), The Coca-Cola Company (KO)
- Salah prefers Champions League to Golden Boot
- United Kingdom admits 'horrendous' mistakes over 'Windrush' immigrants denied rights
- Owaisi's AIMIM not to contest Karnataka polls, will support JDS