The TV spot starts off with the pretty epic train sequence we've seen teased in the last trailer. Disney today dropped another look at the Ron Howard-directed origins story that traces the beginnings of smuggler, ace pilot and charming scoundrel, Han Solo.
In a newly released 45-second TV spot simply titled "Crew", we get more sweet Han and Chewie palling around moments. Reports of an acting coach on the set of Solo have scared off some fans, but it seems that a coach was probably brought in to help nail the character, as opposed to the art of acting.
Solo hits theaters on May 25th, but will be screened on May 15th at the Cannes Film Festival.
But I have my doubts about that source, especially because Ehrenreich's previous performances (particularly in Hail, Caesar!) suggest he is "good enough", and more so.
We know things generally work out for Han, but that doesn't mean Chewbacca's wrong to think everything sounds like a bad idea. But it's the interactions between Han and Chewie as they first get to know each other that standout, like Han asking him the simple but vital question, "So what's your name anyway?" Ehrenreich confirmed this himself in a recent interview, where he said that the Han we see in Solo is "younger, [and] more of an idealist; he has a romantic vision [of his criminal lifestyle]". Through a series of daring escapades deep within a dark and unsafe criminal underworld, Han Solo meets his mighty future copilot Chewbacca and encounters the notorious gambler Lando Calrissian, in a journey that will set the course of one of the Star Wars saga's most unlikely heroes. With the film's opening numbers looking positive, it seems that the director has indeed pulled off the job.
- Is Momentum Building For Indonesia Index ETF Vaneck (IDX)?
- Gmail to soon receive 'Confidential Mode' and 'Self-Destructing' Emails
- House fire claims one man's life
- US' Haley rules out one-on-one talks with Syria's Assad
- Married woman gang-raped in Uttar Pradesh village
- Malema's Madikizela-Mandela speech a source of inspiration
- Rescuers searching for missing Indian family find womans body
- Trudeau Puts Money Where His Mouth Is On Pipeline Dispute
- Sirius XM (SIRI) Downgraded to Sell at Zacks Investment Research
- New US sanctions will hurt Washington and Europe more than Russian Federation : lawmaker