That's right, the high-street favourite and the Italian fashion house have joined forces on MOSCHINO [tv] H&M, a line that will land at H&M stores and websites on November 8. Both, Scott and Hadid were dressed in pieces from this new line, giving the audience a glimpse of what they should be expecting.
The half-Palestinian supermodel took some time out from watching the performances to help launch H&M's newest designer collaboration on Saturday night.
Scott, who has been the creative director of Moschino since 2013, offered a preview of the collection, which he described as "sportswear-with-evening kind of feeling", in an interview with Vogue at the festival over the weekend.
Gigi Hadid, Joan Smalls, and Bella Hadid model Moschino at Milan Fashion Week Fall/Winter '18/19.
A full interview with Scott appears at H&M's website.
H&M's creative advisor, Ann-Sofie Johansson, said that the partnership is "the ideal collaboration for fashion right now" and mixes "pop, street culture, logos and also glamour".
The pieces will be just as eccentric as Moschino's signature unconventional approach to fashion, with a sequin parka dress, cropped puffer jackets, and a hockey jersey with a train in lieu of traditional eveningwear.
The range will be called Moschino [tv] H&M, which is weird but okay.
Cardi B at the Moschino Coachella party. "Jeremy Scott is amazing-he knows how to have fun with fashion, and to connect with his fans around the world".
Caitlyn Jenner and singer Katy Perry at Moschino Spring/Summer '17 Menswear and Women's Resort Collection. Needless to say, the brand's followers freaked out accordingly in the comments, writing things such as "IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS YAAASSS" and "I'm so ready for this collaboration". "Lots of young people love my clothes. and we make phone cases and little things like that, but in order to have a lewk, I love that this is now something that will be affordable", he said.
- Commonwealth Games, day 11, Gold Coast
- Facebook faces U.S. privacy investigation
- Chelsea claim first win from 2-0 down since 2002
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Classic Kingdom' trailer
- Actor R. Lee Ermey of 'Full Metal Jacket' dies at 74
- Ready for talk to bring peace back to Syria: Macron
- UNSC rejects Russian resolution on Syria attack
- UN Security Council rejects Russian resolution on Syria
- Balochistan: 2 Christians Killed in Pakistan Shooting
- Man rushed to hospital after shark attack at surf spot