This follows a "hen party" - which is a bachelorette bash - with her friends in Mexico where they got spa treatments last week at the Costa Palmas Four Seasons.
And stars this evening, on a holiday, Paltrow and Felczaka gathered enough: Jennifer aniston, demi Moore, Kate Hudson, Liv Tyler, Julia Roberts, Reese Witherspoon, Cameron Diaz... the List the list is still long.
It'd be totally Gwyneth's style do consciously couple with her fiance in a really non-traditional way, in a party atmosphere, surrounded by friends and family, at the Los Angeles Theatre in downtown LA and NOT in a church or some wild meadow or something. The event was hosted by Ryan Murphy, Falchuk's co-creator for shows like Glee, American Horror Story and Scream Queens. Diaz was accompanied by husband Benji Madden, and pregnant Kate Hudson brought boyfriend Danny Fujikawa along for the celebration.
The bride-to-be, 45, arrived in a one-shoulder maroon gown with a thigh-high slit. Her "Glee" founder fiancé looked dapper in a white tuxedo jacket and tuxedo trousers. Wonder when the even BIGGER day will be that these two tie the knot - it'll be hard to top this party but we bet they will!
- The Weeknd, Bella Hadid spotted rekindling their romance
- Body of father, daughter found in SUV that went into California river
- Owaisi's AIMIM not to contest Karnataka polls, will support JDS
- U.S. places trade embargo on Chinese telecom equipment maker
- 200 million eggs recalled over salmonella fears; how to check your cartons
- Eurovision victor Conchita reveals HIV diagnosis
- Examine Growth Possibility of: Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY)
- Binghamton University stabbing: Police identify dead freshman
- Emergency crews respond to plane crash in Crozet; injuries unknown
- Green Square Capital LLC Has $8.36 Million Stake in Duke Energy (DUK)