This follows a "hen party" - which is a bachelorette bash - with her friends in Mexico where they got spa treatments last week at the Costa Palmas Four Seasons.
And stars this evening, on a holiday, Paltrow and Felczaka gathered enough: Jennifer aniston, demi Moore, Kate Hudson, Liv Tyler, Julia Roberts, Reese Witherspoon, Cameron Diaz... the List the list is still long.
It'd be totally Gwyneth's style do consciously couple with her fiance in a really non-traditional way, in a party atmosphere, surrounded by friends and family, at the Los Angeles Theatre in downtown LA and NOT in a church or some wild meadow or something. The event was hosted by Ryan Murphy, Falchuk's co-creator for shows like Glee, American Horror Story and Scream Queens. Diaz was accompanied by husband Benji Madden, and pregnant Kate Hudson brought boyfriend Danny Fujikawa along for the celebration.
The bride-to-be, 45, arrived in a one-shoulder maroon gown with a thigh-high slit. Her "Glee" founder fiancé looked dapper in a white tuxedo jacket and tuxedo trousers. Wonder when the even BIGGER day will be that these two tie the knot - it'll be hard to top this party but we bet they will!
- Examine Growth Possibility of: Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY)
- TV presenter Ant McPartlin pleads guilty to drink driving
- Emergency crews respond to plane crash in Crozet; injuries unknown
- Green Square Capital LLC Has $8.36 Million Stake in Duke Energy (DUK)
- Samuel Adams (SAM) Earns Daily News Impact Rating of 0.19
- Sega Ages For Nintendo Switch Could Expand With Dreamcast, Saturn Games
- Ian Somerhalder Returns for Another Vampire Drama With Netflix's 'V-Wars'
- Battle over sales taxes on online purchases heads to Supreme Court
- Jodie Foster, Sterling K. Brown Lead All-Star Cast In 'Hotel Artemis'
- Comerica Inc (CMA) Receives $94.54 Average Target Price from Analysts