In plain English - or at least as plain as highly-technical talk can get - such word vectors help computers like Google's revolutionary, world-popular search engine understand phrases and chains of words that web users enter into its interface.
Citing a Defense One article, the report said that Google Cloud chief Diane Greene this week hosted a Town Hall at which she assured employees of new ethical standards for the company.
The revamp looks like it'll feature a new, clean design, smart replies, the ability to snooze emails and a new pane for the Calendar and Keep apps.
Google Research is giving us a (fun) look at how far natural language processing in artificial intelligence has come.
An expiry date - after which the email vanishes from the recipients' inbox - is also possible in the redesigned Gmail app.
Companies like Apple, Samsung, Huawei, and Sony are best known for their physical forms of technology: the iPhone, MacBook, Galaxy S-whatever, PlayStation, and the list goes on.
It seems that not only the design will change as Gmail is set to bring in a very important surprising new feature which was added by Google, and it was discovered shortly before the official release.
The new Gmail, which is now being tested internally and with trusted Google partners, is a great deal prettier than the version web users are currently accustomed to. The new mode will also allow senders to restrict the recipient from copying, downloading, or even printing the email. It is unclear if the "confidential" expiring mails will be end-to-end encrypted. That means they'll disappear from your outbox, and from the recipient's inbox.
End-to-end encryption is also not mentioned by Google anywhere. However, the leaker was able to seize a screenshot of the email content.
- House fire claims one man's life
- Manchester United vs. West Brom live stream info, TV channel
- 23-year-old woman raped by three men in Uttar Pradesh
- Jon Rahm reigns in Spain after the 'hardest Sunday of life'
- Kentucky governor apologizes for linking child abuse to teacher protests
- This is our proudest victory, says Vincent Kompany
- Brexit: 'People's vote' campaign group launched
- Danaher Corp Del (DHR) Stake Decreased by Chevy Chase Trust Holdings Inc
- US' Haley rules out one-on-one talks with Syria's Assad
- Kim Kardashian's Another Photoshop Fail!