Screens on the Long Walk and in Alexandra Gardens will display the wedding ceremony in St George's Chapel and the following procession as Prince Harry and Meghan Markle travel through the town on Saturday, May 19.
"The Queen would have looked at Meghan and thought, 'American divorcee, let's think again, Harry, '" he said, adding that the monarch's blessing was "vital" for the wedding to go ahead.
But Morton doesn't think Markle is going to be a voice of dissent in the palace - he says she's always been careful to protect "Brand Meghan" and has shown discretion and a willingness to be "a team player" in her professional acting career.
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's relationship is the result of some happy serendipity.
They are scheduled to be Wednesday at Windsor Castle on May 19 and more than 2,500 people have been invited to attend the event.
Meghanmarkle was seen in Chicago Thursday only weeks prior to her imperial wedding Prince Harry to finalize her app reports claimed.
The article on News.com claims that it's very likely Violet von Westenholz was the matchmaker who set up the blind date between Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
There will also be several viewing areas along the procession route, where members of the public will be able to watch the newlywed royal couple pass through.
Markle's uncle Thomas confirmed that the family was still unaware what the arrangements for the royal wedding would be.
Meghan's older half-siblings, Thomas Markle Jr and Samantha Markle, have reportedly not been invited.
Asked by Corden if she and David would be guests at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's nuptials, the fashion designers replied: "I don't, I don't know".
Meghan Markle was spotted Thursday stepping off a plane incognito in Chicago to finalize her United Kingdom visa application before she marries Prince Harry next month. "It's really exciting to receive this invitation and be acknowledged in this way. I can't think of single reason", she said.
- Han Solo Has A Really Good Feeling About This
- Big Weather Story: Rain and Wind
- Syria chemical attack staged by United Kingdom , claims Russian Federation
- CVS Health (CVS) Stake Lessened by Brown Advisory Securities LLC
- Trudeau Puts Money Where His Mouth Is On Pipeline Dispute
- US' Haley rules out one-on-one talks with Syria's Assad
- Woman's Body Found Near Where SUV Plunged Into River With Family
- This is our proudest victory, says Vincent Kompany
- 53rd Annual Academy of Country Music Awards airs tonight on WTRF CBS
- Firefighters battling brush fire in Seymour