Romi Sharma of the Youth Congress is a vocal supporter of the Manch.
Amethi is represented by Gandhi in the Parliament, while his mother and former Congress president Sonia Gandhi is the MP from Raebareli. "Congress officially supported the pro-rapist bandh".
On the occasion of 127th birth anniversary of Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar, the Congress accused the BJP of "eroding" his legacy.
Javadekar also demanded an apology from senior Congress leader Ghulam Nabi Azad, noting that Bar Association of Jammu president B S Slahia, who had led the public protests against the police probe, was his poll agent in the 2014 Lok Sabha election. Similarly, Romi Sharma is also a Youth Congress president and vocal supporter of the manch. "Now we want to ask Rahul Gandhi, who took out a candlelight march (protesting the growing incidents of crime against women in the country), why is he not taking action against his party's state president", Javadekar said.
Congress President Rahul Gandhi meets farmers at Palee village in Amethi.
Speaking on the matter, the general secretary of SC/ST the Employees Union of the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Solanki claimed that they gathered at the venue to pay tributes even before the BJP leaders arrived. Mir had earlier said that he is shocked that Mehbooba Mufti was maintaining silence despite having all information about the "role" of her two Cabinet colleagues in the Kathua case.
Addressing the media here, Union Minister Prakash Javadekar said: "Mir had made a statement that the local population thinks that the culprits in the Kathua rape case are still out and the investigation is motivated and they are trying to dilute the case".
The victim's father died in police custody after he was arrested following an attack on him by Mr. Sengar's supporters.
He alleged that the missionaries are also involved in large-scale religious conversion of Hindus through financial support to them.
- Air strikes on Syria will not change course of war - Johnson
- Rossi on pole at Grand Prix of Long Beach
- Mecca Masjid blast suspects acquitted: Blow to 'Hindu terror' claim?
- Four elephants killed by speeding train in Odisha
- If Syria uses toxic gas again, United States 'locked and loaded': United Nations envoy
- Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium arrives to take on Samsung Galaxy S9
- How do Rockets match up against Timberwolves?
- U.S. airstrikes targeted Syrian chemical weapons infastructure
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg's Compensation Up By 54% In 2017
- France says Syria's capacity to produce chemical weapons considerably weakened