As if the world wasn't shaken enough by Beyoncé's momentous Coachella 2018 performance, fans spotted something during her set that even they were stunned by.
In the middle of a prolonged dance performance at Coachella, Beyonce's top started to come off and her boots fell to her ankles. Through the singer's quick action, the entire ordeal, fortunately, did not end up with a Janet Jackson moment.
Did Beyoncé Change Her Nail Polish During Her Coachella Performance?
Beyonce performed at two-hour set of her hits in Indio, California, where the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival is held each year. They sang Lose My Breath, Say My Name and Soldier. The strap of her over-the-knee boots dropped as well during the same show.
Beyonce's performance took a military theme, beginning with her 2003 hit insane in Love played by the marching band. Beyonce performed some of the intricate dance moves with just one hand as she was stuck holding on to her skimpy costume. Though fans noticed that the singer seemed to be having a bit a trouble with her costume. She became the first woman of colour to headline the music festival and in the course of her performance, sang songs from her album Lemonade and performed with her husband, Jay-Z.
Watch Beyonce appear on stage like a diva. One fan pointed out that Beyonce's "twins" could not be contained and that the designer should have added more cup space.
- Inflation slows in 1Q on fees-free policy
- Chelsea defender Antonio Rudiger DROPPED for Southampton
- Mourinho reveals what he told Pogba after Man City heroics
- Remarks against Yogi Adityanath an emotional outburst: Dinesh Gundu Rao
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic set for shock Sweden return at the World Cup
- Shire share price outperforms as group offloads oncology business
- Lavrov hints at punishing Europe with "massive wave of immigration" from Syria
- IMO agrees strategy for cutting carbon dioxide emissions in shipping
- Lourd Capital LLC Increased Its Bank Amer Corp (BAC) Stake
- Delphi Management Inc. MA Trims Stake in AbbVie Inc. (ABBV)