Kelsea will perform her song "I Hate Love Songs" and she says it's one of her biggest televised performances to date!
Carrie Underwood revealed on her blog that she needed 40 to 50 stitches on her face after falling outside her Nashville home in November. "Can't wait until tomorrow night!" She kicked off the show with a monologue reflecting on the ceremonies she has hosted in the past, as well as how excited she is to be back at her old gig.
"Thank you, guys, so much for sharing my broken heart with me", Lambert said onstage, standing with "Tin Man" co-writers Jack Ingram and Jon Randall.
That is, until now, at the Academy of Country Music Awards.
The singer has been teasing her return to the spotlight since the start of the month. Since then, she's been playing it pretty low-key on social media, sharing selfies where only part of her face is showing, and she hasn't made any appearances at any major events.
"My wrist is nearly back to normal, about 90 percent there ... and the docs say that last 10 percent will come in time".
In the same post, she announced her upcoming album and new single, "Cry Pretty", which she co-wrote with songwriters, Hillary Lindsey, Liz Rose, and Lori McKenna. "I definitely feel more like myself than I have in a while". He went on to explain that he and Underwood's hubby Mike Fisher are good friends. She called it a silver lining to the fall.
"You know I think everybody sorts of tried to make this thing about me coming back to Vegas come try to make it a little bigger than it was", Aldean said. The broadcast will air live from the Garden Arena at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, i.e., - the venue. He said, "But, listen, Carrie Underwood's going to be as lovely as ever". McEntire will also perform and is hosting the show, a year after Bryan and Dierks Bentley hosted.
Katherine Lam is a breaking and trending news digital producer for Fox News.
- CVS Health (CVS) Stake Lessened by Brown Advisory Securities LLC
- Gmail to soon receive 'Confidential Mode' and 'Self-Destructing' Emails
- Rampage Stomps To The Top Of The US Box Office
- Rescuers searching for missing Indian family find womans body
- Pacers start strong, finish strong to stun Cavaliers in playoff opener
- US' Haley rules out one-on-one talks with Syria's Assad
- Malema's Madikizela-Mandela speech a source of inspiration
- Man City crowned champions after United defeat
- Firefighters battling brush fire in Seymour
- 23-year-old woman raped by three men in Uttar Pradesh