Unfortunately, nothing could be done for her and she was declared dead.
Authorities don't believe the women knew each other, but that Riess killed Hutchinson earlier this week to assume her identity. The vehicle has been found in Louisiana and Corpus Christi, Texas, as Hutchinson died. The victim has been sent for medical examination, police said.
Riess has been on the lam for at least three weeks since her husband, David Riess, 54, was found dead from multiple gunshot wounds at the couple's home in Blooming Prairie on March 23, CBS Minnesota reported. Riess' 2005 Cadillac Escalade that was snowy was discovered abandoned at a Florida park. "Riess is considered armed and unsafe and should not be approached if located".
Pattamundai police has registered a case and started inquiry, Mr Moharana said.
At approximately 11:30 p.m. on Friday, officers were called to a domestic disturbance on 10th Street in the north end of the city, where a woman alleged she had been pushed around, slapped and choked.
Cops discovered David's bullet-riddled body after his anxious business partners reported they hadn't seen him in two weeks. Authorities from Dodge County, the BCA and the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation went to the casino, but Riess had already left.
- Syrian army declares victory in Eastern Ghouta
- Massive protests across nation over Unnao, Kathua rape cases
- Rob Gronkowski will not attend start of offseason workouts
- Kerala: Newborn baby girl flushed down the toilet, plumbers stumble upon body
- Manchester City Win Premier League Title
- House fire claims one man's life
- Commonwealth Games: Coasties win 5 medals
- Is Momentum Building For Indonesia Index ETF Vaneck (IDX)?
- Preston Tucker out of the Braves' lineup on Saturday
- Brexit: 'People's vote' campaign group launched