- Search results are also cached on the device so you can quickly re-access previous searches‚ even when you're offline‚ without incurring further data costs.
A new design for Gmail will be rolled out in the "coming weeks".
Though not much details have been forthcoming from the company, observers link this move to the new design already unveiled in the Google Calendar app that saw new bright colors and modern icons and so on. The setting prevents the email (on the recipient side) from being forwarded, downloaded, copied or printed in any way. This passcode will be generated via SMS and there will also be an expiration date on sent emails. It's likely that the Confidential Mode will be available along with Smart Reply and Snooze features when it starts to roll out.
We're working on some major updates to Gmail (they're still in draft phase).
What is also unclear at this point is whether the feature will work with other email accounts or only for emails sent to other Gmail users. In 2017, Gmail had 1.2 billion active worldwide users. As spotted by Techcrunch and The Verge, the new version of Gmail is expected to implement a "a fresh clean look for Gmail on the web" as well as several interesting new features. In the video posted by Google to explain the new AI ability, they showed with both sound and visual signals that the AI is actually lip reading the people in the footage. "We need a bit more time to compose ourselves, so can't share anything yet - archive this for now, and we'll let you know when it's time to hit send", the company said in a statement.
A U.K. High Court judge did not agree and ruled Google had to erase search results pertaining to the man's prosecution and conviction for conspiracy to carry out surveilance, noting that he had expressed remorse for his actions, served his time, and that the record had little relevance to his current business dealings, The Telegraph reported.
- Joel Embiid: Targeting Game 2 or 3 for return
- UK, US and France launch strikes on Syria
- What Next for PVH Corp. (PVH) Stock After Touching Record High?
- May 'orders British submarines into position' as United Kingdom considers strike against Syria
- Russia's 12 United Nations vetoes on Syria
- Kimberly-Clark (NYSE:KMB) Stock Rating Lowered by Zacks Investment Research
- Vikas Krishan adds to the boxers golden run at CWG 2018
- Netanyahu says Israel "fully supports" US-led airstrikes on Syria
- US VP Pence thanks Canada for backing Syria strikes, optimistic on NAFTA
- Fulham's late slip against Brentford sends Wolverhampton up to Premier League