Titled Mahanati (Nadigaiyar Thilagam in Tamil), the film by debutant director Nag Ashwin has Keerthy Suresh playing the role of the renowned actress.
Mahanati wa supposed to come out on March 30, however the ongoing trade strike in Tamil Nadu as well as pending VFX work has pushed the release date ahead. She has uncanny resemblance to Savitri and seems to have got the naunces of her mannerisms without any imperfections.
Ahead of its teaser later in the evening, its makers say that the biopic has been inspired by real events and incidents in Savitri's life.
Everyone has been eager to see how she matches the aura of Mahanati.
Directed by Nag Ashwin, the film produced by Priyanka Dutt.
Teaser of the film is awaited by nearly all of Southern India film audience to say the least because such is the star cast. And to make the wait for it more exciting, the makers released a poster of Mahanati which has Keerthy Suresh in it. Keerthy Suresh's resemblance to Savitri is unbelievable in the poster and it's very hard to find any major difference. He said, "It is a gratifying moment, as we begin to unveil the film". Bankrolled by Vyjayanthi Movies and also stars Shalini Pandey, Vijay Deverakonda, Prakash Raj and others in pivotal roles.
- Trump 'constantly' brought up McCabe wife's Democratic history
- #GC2018: Nigerian women's 4x100m relay team bags bronze; 4x400m team wins silver
- Togadia quits VHP, plans indefinite fast for Hindutva
- Oppenheimer Stake Analysts Raise Revenue Estimation for Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST)
- Live Nation Entertainment (LYV) Raised to Buy at Citigroup
- CWG: Achanta Sharath-Gnanasekaran Sathiyan clinch silver in men's doubles TT
- Ant McPartlin fights back tears over BGT contestant's story of IVF battle
- Billionaire wants to buy Toys 'R' Us stores, revamp them
- Shire Plc (SHPG) Shareholder York Capital Management Global Advisors LLC Decreased Stake
- Big Laois Interest In Aintree Grand National