Facebook announced two new features coming to Stories: 3D drawings with AR applications and Boomerang from Instagram. "Stories" was first implemented in Snapchat, but has quickly been adopted by rivals Facebook and Instagram, which have launched their own Stories. The addition of these extra creativity options could be an attempt to make the Facebook camera, a more popular place for content creators while trying to compete with the competition. Whatever you draw also stays static and does not disappear even if you move the camera away. Further, the reports from web suggest that the technology behind the AR feature can also sense corners and objects in space, and can also detect walls and tables. It will not work, for example, in low light conditions and if the software is unsure of the object.
According to a report by Elite Daily, John Barnett, Facebook Camera Product Manager added, "We wanted to give people an easy way to create with augmented reality and draw in the world around them".Читайте также: Kolkata Knight Riders' Kamlesh Nagarkoti ruled out of IPL 2018
Now, the Stories section on Facebook is getting boost as the giant is going to add AR doodles and Boomerange GIFs to the stories. Boomerang in case you are not an Instagram user, is a tool that enables you to take animated back and forth clips.
If we talk about this particular Stories feature on Facebook, it has not been successful as Instagram or Snapchat. The social media company is now testing different ways to encourage more people into its Stories. "Now, it's quicker and easier to capture and share moments as they happen with the people you care about most!" . However, the GIFs created using the earlier tool restarted from the beginning, creating a slightly jarring effect; with the new tool, which has seen huge success on photo sharing platform Instagram, users can now create seamless GIFs on Facebook Stories as well.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Beyonce Sends Message to Fans Ahead of Coachella Concert
- CWG: Achanta Sharath-Gnanasekaran Sathiyan clinch silver in men's doubles TT
- Live Nation Entertainment (LYV) Raised to Buy at Citigroup
- Shire Plc (SHPG) Shareholder York Capital Management Global Advisors LLC Decreased Stake
- Big Laois Interest In Aintree Grand National
- DB Root & Company LLC Takes $862000 Position in Alibaba Group (NYSE:BABA)
- Two people in life-threatening condition after shooting in Brampton
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALXN) Analyst Ratings as of April 13, 2018
- Brokerages Set Lockheed Martin Co. (LMT) PT at $376.96
- Rajpal Yadav, wife convicted for not repaying Delhi businessman Rs 5 Cr