The company has also added AR drawings to the Stories section allowing users to draw doodles in 3D. This, in turn, allows a user to wrap his/her art on the objects which are visible in the camera feed. That is exactly what a feature like Stories has done to companies like Snapchat, Instagram, WhatsApp and now Facebook. At the moment the wrapping functionality only works in optimal lighting conditions, when the object recognition algorithm detects the presence with assurance. Speaking about the feature to TechCrunch, John Barnett, a Facebook Camera Product Manager, said, "We wanted to give people an easy way to create with augmented reality and draw in the world around them".
The new feature is set to roll out in a few weeks' time. Facebook's Instagram will soon be allowing the users to download their data.Читайте также: Man City Close In On EPL Title With Win Over Spurs
Cambridge Analytica developed an app, which Facebook inevitably granted permission for, that would be able to mine data from a users "likes", which according to data scientists could be used to "automatically and accurately to predict a range of highly sensitive personal attributes".
However, that does not stop Facebook from trying at all.
The company said it in a news blog post that the new bounty, which has no top limit to payments, is meant to more quickly uncover potential abuse of people's information. Further, the 3D drawing feature comes with only one pastel effect for making the drawings on the videos; however as per some reports, more brush options are to be added in the future. An Instagram spokesperson responded to Techcrunch after the latter published an article about the lack of data portability on the service. It is also making users post to Stories by default when they use Facebook Camera.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Russian officials react to joint attack
- Weekly Barrick Gold Corporation (NYSE:ABX) Ratings as of April 15, 2018
- President says airstrikes on Syria underway
- After Priyanka and Anushka, Deepika Padukone to don producer's hat?
- Catalans rally for freedom and return of independence leaders
- Copart (CPRT) Stock Rating Reaffirmed by Barrington Research
- Late winner sees Chelsea complete EPL comeback against Southampton
- Trump weighs military options in Syria
- (MCD) Shares Sold by Amica Mutual Insurance Co
- BK Man arrested in connection to rape of Bronx woman