To remedy the problem, Apple says it is offering to service eligible devices for free.
According to the document, "some" Apple Watch Series 2 models will not power on or exhibit swollen batteries "under certain conditions".
Users on forums such as Reddit and Apple's support website have noted of instances where their Apple Watch battery seemingly expanded without reason. The free fix only applies to Series 2 watches in the 42mm variant and that includes all models of this watch.Читайте также: United Nations council rejects Russian Federation resolution condemning Syria airstrikes
Apple will authorize coverage for eligible devices for three years after the original date of purchase. The policy is in place for at least the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Europe. Like most lithium-ion battery packs, the pouches used to power Apple Watch are susceptible to swelling and expanding when punctured, overcharged, overheated or otherwise damaged.
The first-generation Apple Watch (Series o) seemingly suffered from the same problem, with Apple implementing a similar 3-year fix program for affected users.
The new fix program mirrors a warranty update for first-generation Apple Watch models implemented past year. Naturally, the device must be inspected by Apple employees to confirm what is causing the issue.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- DuxCoin (DUX) soars 0.17% on April 10-11
- Students rally gun right advocates in Kalispell
- Nikki Haley says U.S. prepared to maintain pressure on Syria
- Chong Wei to battle Srikanth in Commonwealth Games final
- Rescuers searching for missing Indian family find woman's body
- Russian Trolls Increased '2000 Percent' After Syria Attack, Pentagon Says
- Substitute teacher hosts a student 'fight club' in his classroom, gets arrested
- 'SNL': Robert De Niro plays Robert Mueller grilling Ben Stiller's Michael Cohen
- Heitman Real Estate Securities LLC Holds Stake in Vornado Realty Trust (VNO)
- Traders Sell Shares of Cigna (CI) on Strength (CI)