Abuja - The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has tasked the National Assembly to look into what it called the "current power vacuum", arising from the President Muhammadu Buhari's departure for the United Kingdom (UK) on Monday.
"I declared before leaving home because Nigerians were talking too much about whether I would run or not".
"Down the line, the people's interest has remained the focus of his government, anchored on the improvement of security, economy and fighting corruption tripod".
"We needed to concentrate on them, and politics should not be a distraction".
"Now that we know where the APC is heading, our duty is to mobilize Nigerians to more than ever before obtain PVCs and come out to vote out hardship, wanton killings and unemployment, which another four years of Buhari represents.
THE House of Representatives has advised the Presidency to follow due process in obtaining one billion dollars from Nigeria's Excess Crude Account (ECA) to fight insurgency.
President Buhari further urged tax authorities to use the extension window to ideal plans to prosecute those who fail to regularize their tax status.
Whiling reeling out his achievements since he took over the mantle of leadership to his guest, whom he had built a deep friendship in recent times, especially in agriculture, he said that Nigerians with what he had done should be able to feed themselves. We will mobilize our women, youths in Ebonyi state to support the President.
"My office and other relevant people are working on this important platform, we carefully and strategically designed it and everybody will be carried along and have a role to play".
In the statement released on Wednesday, he said.
Speaking earlier, Archbishop Welby said it was always a delight to see President Buhari, "whom I have tremendous respect for".
- Britain had no choice but to conduct air strikes, Theresa May says
- Zuckerberg Testifies Before Congress: 9 Things to Know
- Zuckerberg Hearings Prove Why Government Shouldn't Regulate Facebook
- Assumption Clinton would Triumph a Element in Re Search — Former FBI Mind
- Crystal Palace' Wilfried Zaha sets sights on Brighton & Hove Albion clash
- Syria repositions air assets ahead of possible U.S. strikes
- Election Commission seeks powers akin to Supreme Court, Lok Sabha-model secretariat
- Russia, Iran denounce US-led strikes against Syria
- OU president David Boren delivers speech at Stoops statue unveiling
- Gmail Confidential Mode Brings Self-Destructing Emails And Identity Verification For Recipients