Underneath the fine metal body finish of the Xiaomi Black Shark is the latest version of Qualcomm's latest the Snapdragon 845 SoC which runs a total of 8-cores that can click a max speed of 2.8GHz. It features a 5.99-inch IPS FHD+ LCD (1080 x 2160 pixels) display with an 18:9 aspect ratio. The smartphone features an "X type smart antenna" and has the dedicated "Shark" button on the left side to directly dive into the gaming mode. The company claims that the liquid cooling will help reduce temperature up to 8 degrees Celsius.
The Xiaomi Black Shark looks like a beast of a gaming phone, with a sleek design and powerful specifications that will appeal to even the most hardcore of gamers. It also provides black shark gamepad which can attach to the phone and has its own battery of 340 mAh.
The Black Shark comes with a dual camera set-up at the back: a primary 12MP lens and secondary 20MP lens with dual LED flash. On the front, the smartphone is rumoured to have a 20-megapixel image sensor with a f/2.0 aperture on top. Moreover, the phone also support for Qualcomm's Quick Charge 3.0 tech. The smartphone comes in two variants, one with 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM and the other with 8GB RAM and 128 GB ROM.
The Black Shark will compete against Razer Phone which was launched past year for gaming objective. However, the phone falters when it comes to the display. The price for 6GB/64GB storage variant is around $477 (Rs. 31, 000 roughly) and for 8gb/128gb variant is around $557 (Rs. 36,300 roughly).
In terms of dimensions, the Black Shark measures 161.62mm x 75.4mm x 9.25mm. Personally, I'd probably opt for this phone over Razer's offering for this reason alone. Meanwhile, the Razer Phone costs $699.
However, Xiaomi's Black Shark, with its liquid cooling, internals and the ecosystem that Xiaomi's trying to build around it, can give you the best possible gaming experience on the Android platform for now. This is similar to the Razer Phone, but of course, Razer's device includes a Snapdragon 835 because it wasn't released in 2018.
- Bank of the Ozarks (OZRK) Trading at $46.36 Forms Bullish Double Top
- Syrian air defences 'shoot down more than 70 missiles' fired in Syria
- Google Might Be Testing iPhone X-Style Gestures in Android P
- Why Derek Jeter Won't Attend 'Awkward' Marlins-Yankees Series In Bronx
- Kanye West Is Writing A Philosophy Book On Society's Obsession With Photographs
- Earnings Estimates yearly report: Pioneer Natural Resources Company's (PXD)
- Art Bell Dead at 72
- Moab Capital Partners LLC Decreased Tower Semiconductor LTD (TSEM) Stake
- Credit Acceptance Corporation (CACC) EPS Estimated At $6.11
- Extra Space Storage's (EXR) "Hold" Rating Reaffirmed at SunTrust Banks