As said, J2 Pro will not have any Internet connectivity adapters.
At a price of $190 and limited availability in South Korea, this phone probably will not be one of Samsung's best-selling models but it is interesting to see that, in 2018, Samsung chose to release the first smartphone in the world without an Internet connection. Well, that's true, but feature phones come with smaller screens, and a phone with bigger screen would be ideal for aged people as they often have issues reading what's written in smaller fonts. The idea is that this phone will be aimed at students who don't want the distractions (or parents who don't want their kids to be distracted) and the elderly who might be overwhelmed by all the features you might expect from a standard smartphone.Читайте также: Kathua rape case: PDP wants two BJP ministers out, may break alliance
Furthermore, this smartphone can also be useful to students who have a tough time concentrating on studies when they have a smartphone with Internet connectivity lying around them. It will come preinstalled with apps such as an offline dictionary.
The Galaxy J2 Pro features a 5-inch qHD AMOLED display, a quad-core processor clocked at 1.4GHz, 1.5GB of RAM, a microSD card slot, and a battery that measures in at 2600mAh. We will probably see such devices in the future from other manufacturers, as well, if the Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro experiment proves to be a success. Yes, it means that this smartphone is only available in Samsung's home country South Korea. It will retail in South Korea - and South Korea only - for 200,000 won (about $190).При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Kanye West Is Writing A Philosophy Book On Society's Obsession With Photographs
- Align Technology, Inc. (ALGN) Received Average Recommendation of "Purchase" from Brokerages
- JM Smucker Company (The) (SJM) Holding Boosted by Cadence Bank NA
- Liverpool ace Salah welcomes Roma draw: I want to see Totti
- Google Might Be Testing iPhone X-Style Gestures in Android P
- Search for vanished family turns up woman's body
- US, allies strike Syria over suspected chemical attack
- Has $375000 Holding in ICICI Bank Limited (IBN)
- Bank of the Ozarks (OZRK) Trading at $46.36 Forms Bullish Double Top
- United Nations chief warns of full-blown escalation in Syria