Good evening, everyone. It's Friday night here in North America, but in Japan, it's a lovely Saturday and a flawless time for Sega Festival 2018.
Sega has announced Sega Ages for Switch.
At the same event, Sega has also announced that updated versions of its classic titles Shenmue I and Shenmue II are heading to the PlayStation 4, the Xbox One, and PC. The titles include Phantasy Star, Thunder Force IV and, of course, Sonic the Hedgehog. The model in the image above, with a cleaner version shared by Sega on Twitter which you can see below, don't resemble the AtGames variant. It seems likely we'll see similar fare here, though that hasn't stopped me from maniacally daydreaming of seeing Skies of Arcadia show up on the Switch in this fashion (it absolutely won't).
This could be a change in direction from the company's long-standing relationship with AtGames, whose Sega Genesis Flashback console tried, and failed, to match Nintendo's efforts previous year. We'll have more information on the Sega Ages initiative as it develops! More details are expected to be revealed soon.
- Buy stocks that increases your gain: Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD)
- 5 ways Google is changing Gmail
- State of Emergency in Oklahoma; Cattlemen Start Wildfire Relief Fund
- Jet Li to star in upcoming live-action Mulan remake
- Karnataka Polls: Cong Likely To Finalise First List Of Candidates Today
- CYREN Ltd. (CYRN) Sets 1-Year High at $2.88 on April , 12
- Facial Recognition Tech Busts Man in Crowd of 60K
- IPL 2018: Virat Kohli calls Anushka Sharma after the victory against KXIP
- Suspect in CT double homicide found dead in Dutchess County
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (NASDAQ:CY)