The Reds are high on confidence after knocking Manchester City out of the Champions League and setting up a semi-final date with Italian giants Roma, but must now get down to the business of nailing down a top four spot in the Premier League.
Mane put in a rebound for his 10th league goal of the season, and Salah continued his player-of-the-year calibre campaign with his 30th.
The Reds got off the flawless start this weekend as they broke the deadlock after seven minutes thanks to a clinical strike from Sadio Mane.
Bournemouth's goalkeeper continued to be kept busy as he pushed away a free-kick from Trent Alexander-Arnold and comfortably held Salah's 25-yard curler.
It was Sadio Mane who opened the scoring for the Reds with just seven minutes gone after receiving a smart pass from Jordan Henderson. His balls in from the right hand side posed a consistent threat to Bournemouth in the first half, before one finally paid off as it reached the head of Mohamed Salah.
- Trainer Roach 'hurt' by Pacquiao snub after split
- Time Warner Inc. (NYSE:TWX) Weekly Ratings on April 14, 2018
- Gold spikes after Trump warns Russia to 'Get ready'
- Wayne Rooney happy with deep-lying role, says Sam Allardyce
- Charter Research & Investment Group Inc. Has $1990000 Holding in Wells Fargo & Company
- Eldorado Resorts (ERI) Stake Increased by Wells Fargo & Company MN
- Dunne moves three clear as Rahm remains in contention
- Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) Set to Announce Earnings on Thursday
- TIAA CREF Investment Management LLC Raises Holdings in Invesco (NYSE:IVZ)
- Hard Facts About Groupon, Inc. (NASDAQ:GRPN)