To get Android Auto Wireless working properly, you will need a head unit that features WiFi connectivity.
Google has updated Android Auto for users of the latest Nexus and Pixel devices, Now, the feature supports wireless connectivity, this means that users of the Pixel, Pixel 2, Pixel XL, Pixel 2XL, Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X can now connect their phones to an Android Auto wireless vehicle kit.
The Android Auto application (version 3.1 and up). You obviously also need a compatible head unit and you will have to connect to it over USB at least once to establish a link with your phone.Читайте также: Has $375000 Holding in ICICI Bank Limited (IBN)
Android Auto has been working towards wireless support for quite some time now, and it looks like the feature is now finally rolling out.
The biggest downfall of Android Auto is that, due to the sheer amount of data that needs to be sent back and forth, it requires a compatible smartphone to be connected to a supported in-car entertainment system by way of a USB cable.
If you don't have a Nexus or Pixel device, don't lose hope but I wouldn't count on a quick solution. Google says it expects "more products to roll out throughout the year", however, as well as support for additional phones. This feels like another ARCore situation to me.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Extra Space Storage's (EXR) "Hold" Rating Reaffirmed at SunTrust Banks
- US, allies strike Syria over suspected chemical attack
- Attention Gainer: Frontier Commun Cp (FTR)
- Moab Capital Partners LLC Decreased Tower Semiconductor LTD (TSEM) Stake
- Why Derek Jeter Won't Attend 'Awkward' Marlins-Yankees Series In Bronx
- Art Bell Dead at 72
- Russian Federation claims chemical attack in Syria was 'staged and directed by UK'
- Google Might Be Testing iPhone X-Style Gestures in Android P
- Liverpool ace Salah welcomes Roma draw: I want to see Totti
- Duke Energy Corporation (DUK) Publishes Quarterly Revenue Results, Meets Anticipation