Rana Daggubati says he is very happy that both his films Baahubali 2: The Conclusion and Ghazi, were honoured at the 65 National Film Awards. The handsome hunk Rana Daggubati played the role of Ballaladeva in the fantasy epic drama. "It really brought in the real big cinema in a big way in India". "'Ghazi' is one film that I am extremely proud of". But it did well at the box office in all languages - Telugu, Hindi and has now won a National award. It is a submarine war film. "Thanks to the committee for recognizing our teams work in Action and Visual Effects categories as well (sic)", tweeted director SS Rajamouli, who helmed Baahubali franchise. "That it did not have the songs or a love story but ultimately we (who believed in the story) went to succeed", he noted.
Late actress Sridevi was conferred with the Best Actress award for her film "Mom" following which her daughters, Janhvi Kapoor and Khushi Kapoor along with their father, Boney Kapoor released a joint statement to express their happiness. Taking to Twitter, a proud Rana adds, "The most satisfying journeys and destinations I have had by being part of telling these fantastic stories".
- TIAA CREF Investment Management LLC Raises Holdings in Invesco (NYSE:IVZ)
- Iran Leader Calls US-Led Strike 'Military Crime'
- Salah hits 40 mark as Liverpool beat Bournemouth
- Lloyds Banking Group PLC (LYG) Receives Average Rating of "Hold" from Analysts
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Stock Rating Lowered by BidaskClub
- Investors Sell Shares of Intel (INTC) on Strength
- Time Warner Inc. (NYSE:TWX) Weekly Ratings on April 14, 2018
- No threat to coalition, ministers' indiscretion created confusion: Madhav
- Iran renews pledge to stand with Syria
- Facebook Stories Is Getting AR 3D Drawing And Instagram's Boomerang