However, the counterpart Apple has replaced the navigations across the United States with gestures in the iPhone X. The experience, which appears to come in the form of gesture navigation, has been revealed by none other Google itself. As you can see below, the home button is now shaped like a white pill or bar, indicating you might not have to tap the home button anymore.
In a screenshot posted to the Android Developers blog (and since adjusted to hide part of the user interface), the navigation bar takes on a whole new look, with a back button, a wider button, and no Overview (multitasking) button.
Google released the first developer preview of Android P over a month ago, and, the second developer preview of Android P is scheduled for release next month. This could mean that the changes spotted weren't supposed to be shared yet. They were later replaced by capacitive touch buttons, which later were replaced by home screen navigation buttons. It could also be that this back button is only being shown during internal testing for Googlers and may not be present in the public release.Читайте также: Sen. Murray and Rep. McMorris Rodgers respond to strikes on Syria
Although nothing's been confirmed, the design of the nav bar suggests that Google may be trying to mimic Apple and introduce a gesture-based navigation system to Android. However, it nowhere shows creativity for the search giant to implement a feature that was initially deployed by one of its closest rivals.
We need to wait for sometime to get more clarity on how Google will add gesture controls on Android P. In the meantime, we can expect the arrival of more such developments that will eventually highlight what's next in the world of Android.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Texas Farm Bureau applauds 2018 Farm Bill
- As of April, 27 The EPS for Sanofi (SNY) Expected At $0.84
- Moab Capital Partners LLC Decreased Tower Semiconductor LTD (TSEM) Stake
- Pivoting Stock The Gap, Inc. (NYSE:GPS)
- Russian Federation claims chemical attack in Syria was 'staged and directed by UK'
- Art Bell Dead at 72
- Why Derek Jeter Won't Attend 'Awkward' Marlins-Yankees Series In Bronx
- Egyptian soldiers killed in terror attack in Sinai
- Kanye West Is Writing A Philosophy Book On Society's Obsession With Photographs
- Mauricio Pochettino insists Dele Alli 'needs strong opposition to give his best'