Kim Kardashian was viciously dragged on social media for posting her "racy" bikini pictures on her social media page. Khloe has just given birth to her first child, a baby girl, whoever the exciting news is being overshadowed by Thompson's alleged cheating scandal. The family said that their main concern is Khloe and the baby now and they will deal with Tristan next. "Her daughter is very cute with lots of black hair", the source continued. Aw! [Boyfriend Tristan Thompson] has family in town too.
Kim Kardashian joined her sister Kourtney and mother Kris Jenner in flying out to Cleveland to see her little sister Khloe Kardashian give birth to her first child.Читайте также: Sister of Korean Air 'nut rage' heiress in her own rage controversy
Despite the drama, Khloe allowed the Basketball champion - who also has 16-month-old son Prince Oliver from a previous relationship - into the delivery room. Thompson was spotted at a club in New York City on Saturday, April 7 with a brunette. The source even said that some of Kardashian's friends are simply "stunned she hasn't told him it's over". He's overjoyed at the birth of his daughter, but this is a tough time for him.
Kardashian has since removed the majority of those pictures and while many believe that it's because she could feel guilty for showing off her bikini body during her siste's crisis, the beauty mogul has revealed a different reason why. "Because at the end of the day, everybody wanna act like they deacons and pastors and they relationships is ideal and they don't know what other people, you don't know what type of things are happening in their relationship".
"You don't know what type of things going on in their relationship". "People like to make things seem like 'This happened two weeks ago!' ..." In this photo, the new mom celebrates the launch of Good American at Bloomingdale's on October 28, 2017 in New York City.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Strikes against Syria are underway; Britain, France joining in attacks
- CWG 2018: Manika, Mouma clinch silver in women's doubles TT
- Duke Energy Corporation (DUK) Publishes Quarterly Revenue Results, Meets Anticipation
- Mauricio Pochettino insists Dele Alli 'needs strong opposition to give his best'
- As of April, 27 The EPS for Sanofi (SNY) Expected At $0.84
- President Trump says US prepared to sustain Syria strikes
- Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO): Attractive Mover
- Institutional Investors Are Betting On Diebold Inc (NYSE:DBD)
- Pivoting Stock The Gap, Inc. (NYSE:GPS)
- QUALCOMM (QCOM) Coverage Initiated at UBS