Google shared a new post on the Android Developers blog with a screenshot of a new feature for DNS over TLS. The devices from the companies like Xiaomi, Huawei and Motorola tend to miss on these updates and it is like a common practice among these manufacturers to mislead a user when it comes to monthly security updates.
Enlarge / The full-size Google screenshot. We should know for sure about the Android P navigation bar (and any associated gestures) next month at Google I/O. As you can see below, the home button is now shaped like a white pill or bar, indicating you might not have to tap the home button anymore. Instead, it's rendered in the old hollow style.
What we see is a decidedly odd navigation layout, with this short little bar in place of the expected home button, a back arrow that's now hollowed-out, and an app-switcher that seems utterly absent. The recent tasks button is entirely missing. But folks at 9to5Google have communicated with Android Twitter and they are confirming that it as actually gesture-based navigation control and would most likely be a new overhaul for Android. Well, not only does that home bar look like a narrower version of the bar you'll find on the iPhone X, but we hear that the Android version may function in a quite similar way, with users swiping up to access their home screens. Besides, with the help of AI it also identifies when there is a requirement for a back button and will not appear at all if the app doesn't require the functionality.
This is giving Android users a literal false sense of security and leaving them open to potentially malicious software exploits. The new image removes the navigation bar from view.
Given the order of the alphabet, it came a no surprise that the name of the successor to Android Oreo was going start with the letter P. Until now it has simply been referred to as Android P, but now Google may have given away what the full name will be. For now, the original, uncropped image is still on Google's servers here.
- Brokerages Anticipate Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc
- Nutanix Inc (NASDAQ:NTNX) VP Sells $1506600.00 in Stock
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALXN) Analyst Ratings as of April 13, 2018
- Live Nation Entertainment (LYV) Raised to Buy at Citigroup
- #GC2018: Nigerian women's 4x100m relay team bags bronze; 4x400m team wins silver
- BlackRock Inc. Buys 245217 Shares of Access Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ABEO)
- Togadia quits VHP, plans indefinite fast for Hindutva
- Britney Dances With Her Shirtless Boyfriend and its Everything
- Big Laois Interest In Aintree Grand National
- New Zealand Wary Of Trump's Pacific Trade U-Turn