PUBG, as it's commonly known, rose to popularity in 2017 on the back of H1Z1's initial success the year before.
PUBG Corp.is clearly throwing as many new ideas as it can at the main game, and it's going to be paying close attention to see what sticks.
The event is live now and will be available all the way through Monday, April 16.
Three teams of ten will battle it out in a sectioned piece of the original map, Erangel. If you die, you'll end up back in the plane and be able to parachute back into the game.The game mode will allow you to play in both first- and third-person perspective (only in third person on the KR, JP, and SA servers). Billed as "PUBG's most deadly Event Mode yet", an announcement on Steam confirmed that War Mode is available now. It doesn't matter if you die often, as long as you kill other people more.
Check below for the full details, and let us know what you think! It's called War Mode, and it pits 30-player teams against each other in a massive team deathmatch.
All players are grouped up in teams of 10.
Please note that there can be a team with less than 10 players depend on the matchmaking situation. You have no choice but to engage as quickly as possible, as you take damage even if you jump out of the plane outside the safe zone with a plan to drop in. Likewise, revivals net single points-however team deaths/DBNOs cost five. It won't change size throughout the game, and each game runs for 15 minutes.
Somewhat paradoxically, having three 10-person teams per round also means that you have less responsibility than in previous versions of the game.
If no team reaches 200 points before the 15-minute time limit, the team with the highest score will be declared the victor (winner).
Weather is locked at "sunny".
And it is a fun mode, especially if you grab nine friends to all join the same team.
The rest of team slots will be filled by auto matching system.
- PM Modi boards Delhi Metro, surprises visitors
- Yodeling Walmart Kid Somehow Inks Deal To Perform At Coachella
- President Trump Responds To FBI Raid Of His Lawyer's Office
- Holding Stocks: Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO), US Bancorp (NYSE:USB)
- God Of War: Another Stunning Tech Showcase For PlayStation 4
- Thousands of teachers flood Frankfort as budget bill hangs in balance
- Stars head coach Ken Hitchcock retiring after 22 National Hockey League seasons
- (NUE) Shares Sold by Griffin Asset Management Inc
- Infosys Q4 net profit grows 2.4% pc to Rs 3690 cr
- The Division's Latest Patch Adds Xbox One X Support and Other Improvements