The decrease is 30.72% according to 2017Q4 SEC form. It's down from 2.09 million at the end of the previous reported quarter.
Several other equities research analysts have also recently commented on the company. The company's stock sank 4.54% while Mar Vista Investment Partners Llc sold 642,260 shares. Bollard Group LLC grew its position in Unilever by 15.2% during the fourth quarter. Aristotle Capital Management LLC increased its stake in shares of Unilever by 8.0% in the fourth quarter. About 1.75M shares traded. Fayez Sarofim & Co. boosted its stake in Unilever NV by 18.1% in the third quarter. The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company now owns 449,228 shares of the company's stock valued at $25,301,000 after purchasing an additional 180,876 shares during the period. Bourgeon Capital Management LLC grew its position in Unilever by 26.0% during the fourth quarter. Now it had 1.45 million shares held by the institutional investor.
A number of brokerages have issued reports on UN. Royal Bank of Canada set a €37.00 ($45.68) price target on Unilever and gave the stock a sell rating in a report on Monday, March 26th. Societe Generale set a €58.00 ($71.60) price target on Unilever and gave the stock a buy rating in a report on Monday, January 15th. JPMorgan Chase & Co. reaffirmed a "neutral" rating on shares of Unilever in a research report on Tuesday, February 27th. The firm now has a buy rating on the stock. On Friday, March 23 the rating was upgraded by Argus Research to "Buy".
Zacks Investment Research upgraded shares of Unilever NV (NYSE:UN) from a sell rating to a hold rating in a research note published on Wednesday morning. The company presently has a consensus rating of Hold and an average target price of $41.00.
United Nations opened at $57.30 on Friday. The stock has a market capitalization of $110.88 billion, a PE ratio of 20.73 and a beta of 0.84. Unilever has a one year low of €42.10 ($51.98) and a one year high of €52.29 ($64.56). Unilever N.V. now has a total float of 2.81B shares and on average sees 749 shares exchange hands each day.
Unilever N.V.is a fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company. They produce and market a wide range of foods, home and personal care products. The Personal Care segment offers skincare and haircare products, deodorants, and oral care products.
- Hundreds mourn death of Palestinian journalist killed covering Israel border protests
- Facebook admits to secretly deleting Mark Zuckerberg's texts
- Mayawati denounces Amit Shah's remarks against opposition parties
- ConocoPhillips (NYSE:COP) SVP Sells 25000 Shares of Stock
- My experience helped me settle quickly at Arsenal - Aubameyang
- Nomura Reiterates Buy Rating for Tesla (TSLA)
- Gaza buries Palestinian journalist killed while covering mass border protest
- Medtronic Plc (MDT) Stake Maintained by Wesbanco Bank Inc
- James DeGale Reclaims World Title In Rematch
- PNB scam: Non-bailable warrants issued against Nirav Modi, Mehul Choksi