Police in IL said they're on the lookout for a suspect believed to have shot and killed three people early Saturday morning on what was described as an "adult-themed" party bus.
On arrival, the police discovered three bodies inside the bus. The driving force left the taking pictures website and parked the bus in a gasoline lane at a fuel station the place police then got here.
At a press conference Saturday morning, Rockford Police Chief Dan O'Shea says it happened on the 400 block of North Springfield Road around 3:30 a.m.
The victims of the shooting have not been identified.
While details are still unclear, officials say the shooter may have been part of the group that rented the bus from Distinguished Gentleman, a private entertainment company.
O'Shea said the shooting happened when the bus was in the area of Auburn Street and Johnston Avenue. A description for the suspect was not provided.
The Rockford Police Department is calling for anyone with information to come forward to help the investigation.
- Commonwealth Games 2018: India storm into badminton mixed team semis
- Markets Right Now: Renewed trade tensions send stocks lower
- Danaher's (NYSE:DHR) "Outperform" Rating Reiterated at Credit Suisse Group
- Facebook may unveil 'Unsend' feature post-data breach controversies
- Barca equal La Liga mark with Messi hat trick
- Thousands march in protest over homeless crisis
- Mevani asks people to 'disrupt' Modi rally in Karnataka
- Russia Is Extremely Interested in Poisoned Spy's Dead Pets
- Nasim Aghdam reloaded during YouTube shooting rampage, police confirm
- CWG: India storm into badminton mixed team semis