The Mary Poppins Returns actress spoke with People magazine's Editor-in-Chief Jess Cagle on The Jess Cagle Interview and revealed that it was love at first sight for her.
He went on to explain that he was visiting his actress wife in the United Kingdom while she was filming her new movie, Mary Poppins Returns: "I hit this guy, he's about my age, he looked like he was about to get a little surly with me".
"And then [my friend] goes, 'Oh, my God, there's my friend John.' And that was it. Would I know you from anything?' And I went, 'You know, we re-did the United Kingdom version of The Office,'" he shared. They share two daughters together, 4-year-old Hazel and 1-year-old Violet.
Krasinski and Blunt star alongside each other in the upcoming thriller A Quiet Place, which hits New Zealand cinemas Thursday. And so, there were scenes that I found personally more traumatic because it's just so close to home for me. Normally, there's a really clear divide for me between the role and between myself.
Meanwhile, John recently admitted that Emily is way out of his league, saying he "married up" when he tied the knot with the actress.
She said: "Mother's Day and any birthday in my house, is kind of amusing because my kids are bad at keeping surprises, especially the older one".
- Sean Penn's Son Hopper Arrested for Drug Possession
- Diebold Nixdorf (DBD) Cut to "Sell" at ValuEngine
- Bleeding from synthetic marijuana up to 81 cases in Illinois
- Suge Knight Hospitalized for the Past Two Days, Moved Out of Jail
- Analysts Perspectives: Seaworld Entertainment Inc Co (SEAS)
- Deepwater and Orsted confirm 200MW Connecticut offshore bids
- Vanguard Group Inc. Uplifts Holding in Kindred Healthcare Inc. (KND)
- Calm after storm: Asian stocks rebound from trade war fears
- Masters 2018: Sergio Garcia's 13 equals worst score in Augusta history
- What You Must Know? Caterpillar Inc. (CAT)