But did you also know that six-year-old Blue Ivy Carter, who has no problems telling Jay-Z, her father, he's behaved in a way she did not like, has a stylist and personal shopper, news which was confirmed by Beyoncé's rep reports WWD.
Manuel has been working for Beyonce's Parkwood Entertainment since 2009 and the 36-year-old star's representative confirmed to Women's Wear Daily that the employee - who is also a personal assistant to the insane in Love hitmaker - is tasked with being Blue Ivy's stylist and personal shopper.
The rap mogul recalled a touching moment they had shared during a recent school run as he sat down with US talk show veteran David Letterman for his new Netflix show, My Next Guest Needs No Introduction.
He explained, "I told her to get in the vehicle the other day because she was asking a thousand questions and we had to leave for school".
"I think it takes people like you speaking out, and especially all the young people across the country, to say, 'Nah, this ain't right, I don't feel like this. - 'It hurt my feelings'".
Speaking on "My Next Guest Needs No Introduction With David Letterman", he said: "As a kid I had a bunch of anger towards him, but as I grew up I realised that the things he went through in life were very hard".
The full interview will be released on Friday on Netflix.
- Israel cuts deal with United Nations , scraps deportation plan
- Analysts Set Crown Castle International Corp. (REIT) (CCI) Price Target at $112.73
- Barcelona captain Iniesta: You'll know my decision at right time
- Where Ascena Retail Grp Cmn (ASNA) Stands on Analytical Review Chart?
- Endeavor to Hijack Street on Volatility Facts: Exelon Corporation (NYSE:EXC)
- What Analysts Recommend on Fitbit Inc (FIT)?
- OLD National Bancorp IN Reduced Holding in HDFC Bank Ltd. (HDB)
- President Trump to skip White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Two Charged in String of Armed Winnipeg Robberies
- Earnings Clues on VF Corporation (VFC), Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) Analyst's Predictions