Tony Finau injures his ankle celebrating a hole-in-one during the Par 3 contest ahead of the Masters.
He proceeded to run forwards, backwards and side to side but as he turned to face the tee, he rolled his ankle and presumably dislocated the joint.
Finau finished the nine-hole contest 1-under par. Finau stood up and tried to walk off the injury.
The 28-year-old American then seemed to pop his ankle back into place and carried on, but declined to speak to reporters after leaving the ninth green. Once the shot went in, Finau put his hands in the air and took off running toward the hole. He played on for two holes following the dislocation.
Tony Finau takes his talents to Augusta, Georgia, for a debut appearance at this week's Masters Tournament.
A five-time Open champion, Watson wound back the clock to shot a six under par 21.
The No 34-ranked player in the world made a stunning hole-in-one at the seventh hole much to the delight of the Augusta crowd.
Jack Nicklaus' grandson Gary, did the family name proud with an ace of his own.
- Fort Worth Police Open Investigation After Video Of Forceful Arrest Published
- Sunil Grover Launches New Comedy Show - Dan Dana Dan | Know Cast, Concept & More
- Paul Pogba: I respect all Jose Mourinho's choices
- Suspicious White Powder Causes Brief Suspension of NYC Bus Terminal
- Time Warner Inc (TWX) Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.40
- Eagles sign former Packers TE Richard Rodgers to one-year contract
- Dhoni will play prominent role as batsman: Fleming
- Stepfather Suspected In Death Of 3-Year-Old Queens Girl Faces Judge
- Columbus Completes Comeback Against Detroit
- Jersey Shore's Ronnie Ortiz-Magro's Girlfriend Jen Harley Is Pregnant